BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Polish off your ensemble with this enticing fragrance that offers hints of crisp neroli, blossoming tuberose and sugary marshmallow for a sweet, flirtatious scent. A 1.6 oz. Top notes: green mandarin and neroli Middle notes: tuberose and orange blossom Base notes: marshmallow and sandalwood Made in Italy see more...

Azure B.
Austin, TX
I love this fragrance. Upon first spritz it captivates. The sweetness of the scent immediately catches your attention. Nothing overpowering and then the patchouli adds some sexiness to it.

The only con is it isn't long lasting. Otherwise top notch.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
This is my go to for perfume. The smell is out of this world and it lasts almost all day long so the bottle lasts for a while unlike the cheaper perfumes that run out shortly after you buy them! My husband got me my first bottle when this perfume was first released and it's been my go to ever since then! It's definitely a good splurge.
Zacki F.
Ferriday, LA
Smelled this while in the store and had to have it. I was given a sample first and went back and purchased the bottle. It smells wonderful! Scent lasts all day and it's a big hit. A lot of people ask what am I wearing and tells me how good it smells.
Ivonne V.
Las fragancias de DOLCE & GABBANA son las numero 1 del mercado. Me encanta! Sus fragancias son exquisitas y sensuales a la vez, todo lo que una mujer necesita para sentirse hermosa es D&G! Realmente vale la pena invertir en ellos.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
Beautiful settle scent. it is considered one of the strong perfumes but it is not aggressive at all. I do't think it smells like any other perfumes I own. I bought a small sample size of this perfume, but I am considering buying the full size as soon as the sample is ran out.
Laura T.
This D&G scent is a heady, sensual perfume perfect for a sexy night out. You can smell notes of jasmine, orange Blossom , Sandalwood. & Tuberose. A little goes a long way and the scent really lasts. Not right for a day at the office, but perfect for a night out.
Amy L.
Dublin, VA
I love this product because the scent is not overwhelming and it is long lasting. It can be a little pricey but you really get what you pay for with this scent. Love it.
Dhanubia F.
Uberlândia
A fragrância desse perfume é simplesmente insubstituível, uso a algum tempo tenho outros perfumes mas esse não consigo para de usar nunca.
Nassua H.
barranquilla
Tiene su una agradable olor y afardable presentación de los recomiendo si eres una mujer aclamada y le gusta los olores suaves
Veronica H.
Cicero, IL
I just purchased a sample of this perfume and its a beautiful scent. Smooth not over baring. It's a perfect scent. Recommend it