D & G L'Imperatrice 3 Eau De Toilette Spray By Dolce Amp; Gabbana uploaded by Hayfa B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce Gabanna created five fragrances called DG Anthology based on tarot cards. The celebrity campaign includes famous models. Female models include Naomi Campbell Eva Herzigova and Claudia Schiffer. The male models are Noah Mills Fernando Fernanes and Tyson Ballou. Naomi Campbell represents this feminine floral aquatic perfume which features notes of of watermelon kiwi pink cyclamen and musk. see more...

Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my top three perfumes. If you love a melon/floral fresh sent you must try it. I have gotten so many compliments on this and the price-point is not too bad. I love the simple packaging. It is sleek and heavy and it feels very luxurious. I also would not recommend this one for a teenage girl, it’s a bit of a mature sent. It’s a great one for day or night time.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Imperatice is a very good fruity fresh summer fragrance.

The first blast is sweet watermelon, but rhubarb and kiwi join quickly. Those three fruit notes are the main notes of the fragrance. It's refreshing summer cocktail with a hint of sourness from the rubarb and a watery melon note. It has some sweetness, but it's more tart.
I love the fruit they chose for this one, as I love watermelon and rhubarb in general, and kiwi is somewhat original, not as overused as other fruits in perfumery. A very interesting mix.

The base consists of clean musk and a slight woody note plus the fruits. It does smell like skin after showering with a high quality fruity body wash, but I don't think the fragrance in general smells like bodywash. Also not like Fructis shampoo!
As usual for light and fruity scents that are more pronounced on the top- and heart- than the basenotes, it doesn't last really long. It's a few hours for me and I'm okay with that.
L'Imperatice is ideal for cooling up in hot weather and I wouldn't mind to spray it two or three times a day.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to fragrance for the summer. Super light, it will not offend anyone. I get so many compliments! It does smell like straight up watermelon. Like, watermelon sour patch kids- but in the best kind of way.
Jordan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to always spray this on me whenever I was working. I took the plunge and just purchased it with my 20% coupon at Ulta. I've gotten so many compliments on the scent and the bottle is chic and classic.
Christin M.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume EVER. I always get compliments on it & I feel like it's one of those perfumes that not very many people have so it makes it even better.
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's mysterious fragrance is amazing it's unlike anything I have ever smelt I love this in the spring time every time I were this someone tells me I smell very different then anyone that have ever smelt before and I love that the only thing i have to say bad is after a few hrs i have to re apply
Anna P.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful fragrance for women! It's very different, and I haven't found many who enjoy it as much as I do. It's fruity with a stronger musky base. The rhubarb in it really sets the tone. There aren't many like this.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great unisex spray that is quite light. I think it lasts quite long considering it is an eau de toilette. Overall, I would say if you and your partner both like this scent, it is definitely worth getting since you can both use it. I would also recommend the velvet pure perfume they offer.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragrance itself gets five stars from me. But it's staying power makes me sad. I've even tried the petroleum jelly base trick and it has not extended the life of my favorite scent.
Christine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to signature scent! I get more compliments on this than any other fragrance. It will change with each persons body chemistry though so it will smell different on everyone.