D & G Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana for Women uploaded by Jeanette C.
2 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

• Perfumes never last long on me, I lov...This one is a very light scent... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Beauty ...*
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
This absolutely my favorite body wash of all time! The scent is not strong at all. I can wash my body then turn around and use the perfume with it without it being overwhelming. I always receive compliments when i wear this product. It is one that your going to want to try again if its your first time using it!
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
BEST perfume ever! It has a light and fresh scent! It is perfect and i have been using it for year! The bottle is a nice size. I have used this over 5 years and nothing else compares to this perfect scent. Yes, I will continue to buy it! It is amazing!
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Favorite perfume to wheat when going out at night. Smells fresh with a little of musk. I have the travel size spray. scent stays on the skin and clothes the entire night. I get a lot of compliments, do not need to spray a lot just two does the trick.
Joei M.
Joei M.
Colton , Ca
Super light perfume long lasting and smells beautiful. The bottle is like a matte white color and is very nice. I recently bought it for my mom for her birthday it's one of her favorites buying it for her made me want to buy for myself.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I cannot express how much I love D&G Light Blue. It is my number one pick. The second I spray it on, I'm in a better mood. Longest lasting perfume. I love love this product.
Delmy C.
Delmy C.
My scent is so amazing! It's my favorite perfume EVER!! I can always tell when someone has it on, not because it's strong but because it's so distinctive.
Lili C.
Lili C.
I received a sample at sephora and fell in love w this scent. its a clean/fresh but citrus smell. its amazing i repurchased te full size and a back up.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Such a light fresh scent. Perfect for any occasion. I've been wearing only light blue now for about 2 years and I always get compliments.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite! I get migraines super easily and this never hurts my head. It's a light citrusy smell, super feminine and amazing!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
New Bedford, MA
I have used this for 10 years. Perfect smell all year round. I always get complmented when I have this on. Plus its long wear.
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Perfumes never last long on me, I love this scent but I was wondering if anyone with the same issue has tried this an notices if it lasts long?