BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce Gabanna created five fragrances called DG Anthology based on tarot cards. The celebrity campaign includes famous models. Female models include Naomi Campbell Eva Herzigova and Claudia Schiffer. The male models are Noah Mills Fernando Fernanes and Tyson Ballou. Tyson Ballou represents this unisex aquatic woody fragrance with notes of cedar and vetiver. see more...

Jazmyn R.
Long Beach, CA
D & G make great fragrances overall, but this one is my all time favorite! I always wanted to have my signature scent but nothing really stuck until I tried this! The greatest.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume. I am currently pregnant and the scent doesn't make me feel sick at all, while almost all other perfumes do! This was my first time trying this and I don't even see any room for improvement!
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
I just recently got this product for a birthday gift. It made me feel so special to open something so nice. I do like perfume but this one I will only use on certain occasion. I have never used this before but I'm a big fan now of this product. I can't wait to see what new smell comes out next.
Patricia H.
Westville, FL
I bought this product from Macy's thinking that it was a good value but this was my first time using this particular fragrance I think it smells great when first applied but after a very short period of time the scent fades away and leaves in my opinion a musky odor.
Gabrielle F.
Oxford, PA
my favorite perfume ever. i keep on buying bottle after bottle every year. it is my signature scent! it stays on well and doesn't fade. seriously i cant get enough of this perfume. its always a good gift too. its floral but not too strong. its perfect
Stephany B.
Louisville
Great scent. I use it the winter when I want to smell a little stronger and woodsier. My husband got it as a gift. I was apprehensive at first, but I love it!
Quatasha M.
Fort Smith, AR
Smells like love the way it will not work for you to the ground and I will have a great weekend I have a great day and I am not a
Markeita R.
This has such a grown-up sexy I'm fabulous smell I just feel sexy and attractive and beautiful when I use it
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC
my mother has used this for basically the entirety of my life, and to this day decades later this is the only perfume that she uses. i have to say that I've joined her on the dark side and never returned the scent is not overly powerful it is an elegant musky feminine smell and it lasts long, and i mean long, i sprayed it on a shirt a couple of days ago and it still smells wonderful. the smell is never over powering unless you pour the whole bottle on yourself then you're on your own
Sandra L.
Não gostei muito desse produto mais tem pessoas que gostam um ponto positivo é que dura muito no corpo♡♥♡