BY DOLCE & GABBANA

14 La Temp rance by D & G is the ultimate art of self expression. Available in an attractive bottle, this fragrance boasts of a refreshing, woody, oriental fragrance with some splash of exciting, sexy and feminine notes of pink pepper, bergamot, ambrette seeds, hibiscus Flower accord, rose, orris, patchouli, and musk. It encompasses a feminine style that is balanced, moderate and harmonious. Its scent can be best described as something innocent and shy, fresh and delicate, awesome and classy. see more...

Danielle m.
Buffalo, NY
my favorite! every Christmas I get a new set, the smell is amazing & stays on a while with one spray
ximena r.
Buckeye, AZ
i got this along time ago but like it i guess its ok but not for a evryday just in occations and for me or in my opinion like it really well
Carolyn A.
I love all their fragrances...I can identify them a mile away. I wish I could afford to buy, but I have to settle for gifts!
Dami T.
Simpsonville, SC
I do smell wonderful and I'm told I smell so refreshing,soft.....and I love how just a tiny but last all day and evening
Karla M.
Love, love, love the light and airy smell of Temperance 14. It has a very light and fruity smell. It is so unique that I am constantly asked the name of my perfume. One of my co-workers even bought it after she smelled it on me. I would definitely buy it again next summer.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
I believe this fragrance to be on the fruity side..long lasting scent...pleasant , easy on the nose!
Kodi S.
Ijamsville, MD
Great smell. Got it for Christmas from my parents. Love t. Not to strong either. I have had some but this one is goid
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like at all ,it a little harsh and I'm more of a soft scent type but my kids like it so I have it to them
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
One spray is all you need. This stuff is powerful and long lasting. I can put on before leaving the house and I will still be receiving compliments by night fall. It is a great mixture of sophisticated, feminine, and just pure sexy! This product is a winner in my book!
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this whole line by Dolce & Gabbana. I recently switched from La Lune to La Temperance for the winter months and I'm loving the change! The packaging is exquisite--simple and classy which looks great on my vanity. And the smell of La Temperance is to die for. It's refreshing but woody, sexy with hints of floral and musk. It's also incredibly affordable for it's size and quality.