D & G Estuche Dolce BY Dolce & Gabbana EDP EDP 75 ML (Cod. Per-737052749129) uploaded by Nayeli A.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

La fragancia se abre con una explosion de olores brillantes, con olor dulce de hojas de neroli y flor de la papaya, disipandose en un ramo de flores como el corazon de la fragancia emerge. Corazon. Una combinacion unica y opulenta de lirio de agua blanca y audaz Narciso blanco conjugan a la perfeccion con los de gran cuerpo Amaryllis blanco, una flor de Sudafrica utilizado por primera vez en la historia en aroma. Base. Esta firma floral es contrarrestada por el fondo de notas de almizcle calidos, junto con los complejos detalles de Cashmeran dejando una estela sensual de maderas claras, tonos tierra y especias picantes. Marca: D & G Codigo: Per-737052749129 Visitar Tienda / Visit Store see more...

Nayeli A.
Yuma , AZ
I love this perfume! It makes me feel classy yet youthful! I'm so glad D&G came out with a fragrance that appeals more to younger customers, my mom loves their other perfumes but I always felt like they smelled more for like idk my mom? Haha yeah but in a classy way. Anyway if you're thinking about purchasing this fragrance Id say go for it! I'm almost done with mine and I will definitely be repurchasing ♥️♥️♥️
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I find it interesting that the ingredients seem to be in Italian or Spanish but what a combination of scents. I would buy this in a department store so that I would be sure to be able to get the real product. I do not think there is any room for improvement and I know the they are going to keep on inventing fragrances that we are going to love!
Pooja P.
I love this fragrance! it's very fresh and lasts all day long. it's a very delicate, floral scent that smells very natural throughout the day. the price is a bit steep, but it's packaged well and it smells amazing and very unique! i would recommend it to others as a gift for themselves or someone they care about!
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Oh my goodness! what can i say? this perfume is amazing!!!!! it leaves my scent so refreshing and it seemed so clean when I wear it. You cannot go wrong with this brand first of all, I truly recommend it to all the women who enjoy these products. It will not leave you smelling musky!
Liz C.
Hebron, MD
Superb! The scent is just perfect for types of dress. This was a Christmas gift and it was money well spent. Compared to Bath and Body Works, body sprays, it is much more elegant. I recommend everyone to have a dressy type perfume in their closet and this is a great choice!
Brittney T.
Eden Prairie, MN
I absolutely love this scent. It smells like business. I got it from Sephora and the rep stated this is an empowering scent and I can agree that I was noticed at our business meeting. Not the best scent for enclosed rooms but perfect for a date night
Elizabeth W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this perfume, nice subtle scent that lasts all day. The bottle will last you a year if you use it sparingly and for the price I think it's worth it! Floral scent that I've received many compliments on.
Monique S.
Portsmouth, VA
This product is wonderful. I truly love the smells that it has. It is not over powering and lasts all day. It is not a loud scent so you can wear it anytime of the day.
Natoshia C.
I absolutely love this scent. It smells wonderful. I find it interesting that the ingredients seem to be in Italian or Spanish but what a combination of scents
Sandy S.
Smells so good! Love this ! It last my boyfriend all day! The bottle is nice and the packaging is very nice to! Great product for its price!