BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is a relaunch of the original women's fragrance. It begins with notes of neroli, raspberry and tangerine leading to the heart of jasmine and orange blossom. A base of marshmallow, vanilla, sandalwood and heliotrope complete the feminine, signature composition. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent name: Pour Femme Launch date: 2012 Eau de parfum is available in a 2.5-ounce spray (tester) Gender: Women's Features a blend of neroli, raspberry, tangerine, jasmine, orange blossom, marshmallow, vanilla, sandalwood and heliotrope We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging. see more...

Heather K.
Lyles, TN
The smell of D&G no matter the scent is always divine and last all day and night its subtle and not over powering like some can be I always get compliments on the smell and my husband goes crazy over me when I wear it. A little goes a long way so it last a while worth the investment plus there's alot of D&G scents to choose from
Angela F.
Triangle , VA
This was one of the first "designer" brand perfumes I ever bought and I still keep it on hand. The fruity/floral smell is something that NEVER gets old to me. It's the one I throw in my gym bag for a quick spritz if I have errands afterwards 🙌🏻
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
I love the scent. I actually got this for my mom for her birthday and I'm always smelling it on her. Occasionally she will let me borrow it, and I'm glad she does. It smells so nice and citrusy. I'm usually sensitive when it comes to fragrances, but I have not had a problem with this one. Might even purchase it myself.
Christina O.
Allendale, MI
I have the bigger size of this product. I got it at Macy's and I have bought it more than once. It is one of my favorite perfumes. The bottle is a tall glass bottle with a blue top. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Ashley S.
Brazil, IN
I find this fragrance amazing! It lingers so long on my clothes and everyone smells it! I always get complements and who doesn't love complements about smelling amazing?
Kristen T.
New Castle, DE
I've been using this perfume for over 8 years. It never gets old. It smells so sweet and every time
I wear it I always get compliments from other people asking what I'm wearing .. & then they go out and buy it themselves!
Elizabeth H.
This is such a light and refreshing fragrance! it's a bit expensive but a little does go a long way. And it lasts well into the day. It's a light enough fragrance to wear to work as well as on date night.
Nina D.
My husband brought for my birthday I thought it would be horrible but it turn out to be great it smells so good not to strong but when you leave the room your scent leaguer.
Jess R.
My all time favorite brand and scent ever! I love this product with all my might! I add a little and it goes a long way! Smell lasts all day and is very fresh.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI
lobe love love it and always use it when I am able to buy it. I wish they had coupons for this. But it is a good value when I am able to buy it and use it
Yeani C.
What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and lasts for 24hrs?