BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Men's Gift Set - 4.2 oz EDT Spray + 3.3 oz Aftershave Balm + 1.6 oz Shower Gel. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Intenso is a new refined edition of the Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme from 2012. It launched in winter 2014. Dolce & Gabbana Intenso is an aromatic woody fragrance that exudes elegance representing a contrast between clean fresh and rich warm aromas. Announced as the scent of pure instinct and emotion that is express freely; the fragrance is the force of a determined man with a heart that is rooted in tradition yet revels in the modern world. The composition opens with fresh aquatic notes and green nuances of basil and lavender. The new chord in the world of fragrance Moepel wood from South Africa makes the heart with its luxurious floral balsamic and honey accents. Tobacco is deepened by dry notes of hay absolute and bran. The intensity and strength of the composition come from the base of labdanum sandalwood and cypress. The face of the advertising campaign is actor Colin Farrell. see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Rod W.
Summer scent!

This is my go to Cologne when I'm going to be outside, active and around friends and family. Very light and refreshing. I often forget I'm wearing anything until people start asking what is that! I have bought this Cologne at least 3 times already.
jerry m.
D and G products have been good for many years. A person has to buy a little more for these type of products but they are worth the money. I do like that you can purchase most products and many retailers in the area that I currently live in WV. I know I can find the product that I want at the store.
Alan H.
Donna, TX
This product is very very important for when I have a special occasion or event coming up. But it is also very good for when you just want to look and smell great.
Miroslav P.
Burbank, IL
Smells great, I take it everywhere with me. Lasts all day. I bought my set at Macy's. I do think that it is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it.
Kelly A.
I’ve purchased this cologne set for my boyfriend a few times and he just loves it. It smells amazing, very strong without being “tooo strong”
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
The scent of this perfume is very masculine and I feel that it does a pretty good job in lasting on your body for a couple of hours
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Celia M.
Michigan City
Love this product ! My husband smells absolutely anazingggg! The packaging is very classy