D & G Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue Living Stromboli' Men's 4.2-ounce Eau de Toilette (Unboxed - Tester)

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

'Light Blue Living Stromboli' from Dolce & Gabbana is a woody-aquatic scent that begins with notes of citrus and red pepper. The heart is highlighted by marine accords and geranium, while earthy patchouli, mossy vetiver and amber form the base for this composition. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent name: Light Blue Living Stromboli Launch date: 2012 Eau de toilette is available in a 4.2-ounce spray (unboxed) (tester) Gender: Men's Features a blend of citrus, red pepper, marine accords, geranium, patchouli, vetiver, amber We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging. see more...

stephanie e.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received the light blue by a family member for Christmas and was so excited that the men's fragrance smelt so amazing as well. Kinda expensive but it's so worth it cause the scent stays on you all day.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I adore this scent. It is a great summer scent. It makes me think of being at the ocean. I love the fresh, watery, blue scent! This is definitely a must try!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Such a soft light scent. I wear this at night because it's more of a night scent. I have went through 2 bottles of this perfume.
Nicole P.
Baltimore
I lovvvvvvvvveeee this fragrance!! It's so light and refreshing. I wear it almost every day. I keep one at work and at home.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
This is my go to everyday fragrance. Smells great and is not over powering. I feel like you can't go wrong wearing it.
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
My favorite clean musky smell. I love it. My favorite perfume to feel like myself. Worth it. Recommend to anyone
Justin K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my go to scent and is great for everyday wear use and special occasions it had a great masculine smell
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Fantastic. My every day, go to, gets the job done product. I love it much more than the other brands. Fantastic
Zenobia R.
I adore this fragrance. It is very unique. Hard to describe, not musky or woody, but not really floral either.