BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana W-6697 Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino - 3.3 oz - EDT Spray see more...

Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
I was given this as a gift. I don't think i would've bought this for myself though. It smelled ok (not my favorite), it did last long & I got compliments but I wouldn't buy it again.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I used this scent for the longest time. It smells sweet and light. People that smelled it on me loved it so much that they ended up buying the perfume to use for themselves.
Karla T.
OREM, UT
More of a neutral smell. Bought for my mother and she seemed to love the smell. She used it all up in 3 months so it must be good.
Nilsa R.
Orlando, FL
Flowery iris, musk and amber. Deep scent smells great delicious. Perfumes don't last all day on me but this one I barely have to re-apply.
Christina P.
Love D&G! Light blue is the perfect secent for the summer! Light and fresh, it's a must need for everyone!
Suellen B.
West Portsmouth
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have bought this multiple times and it lasts what seems forever. The scent is fresh and wonderful and it sticks all day. I always get compliments on this perfume when I wear it. Definitely my go to!
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
If you like the original light blue, you'll definitely love this one. This is more of a summer scent to the original crisp citrus notes. It has more floral notes, and is sweeter in smell but doesn't take away from the crispness.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Perfect fragrance. I love this scent. I wish I could afford to buy more. It's fabulous.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I like D & G brand perfumes. This women's perfume Light Blue I think is very popular and it is a great everyday perfume. It is not too over whelming and it gives a fresh scent. So it is perfect for school, work, or even a night out if you want it. However, if you are searching for a signature scent, better luck find something else because I think a LOT people have this.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite perfume of all time!! I absolutely adore this stuff! Smells like heaven and lasts forever! I'll be buying a new bottle as soon as I run out of this one!