BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana W-6697 Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino - 3.3 oz - EDT Spray see more...

Jessica C.
Naperville
My favorite perfume. Light scent and refreshing. It is better than most light perfumes. I always purchase this for myself. Great value for the price. A little spray lasts long. I would recommend this to others.
Suellen B.
West Portsmouth
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have bought this multiple times and it lasts what seems forever. The scent is fresh and wonderful and it sticks all day. I always get compliments on this perfume when I wear it. Definitely my go to!
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
If you like the original light blue, you'll definitely love this one. This is more of a summer scent to the original crisp citrus notes. It has more floral notes, and is sweeter in smell but doesn't take away from the crispness.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Perfect fragrance. I love this scent. I wish I could afford to buy more. It's fabulous.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I like D & G brand perfumes. This women's perfume Light Blue I think is very popular and it is a great everyday perfume. It is not too over whelming and it gives a fresh scent. So it is perfect for school, work, or even a night out if you want it. However, if you are searching for a signature scent, better luck find something else because I think a LOT people have this.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite perfume of all time!! I absolutely adore this stuff! Smells like heaven and lasts forever! I'll be buying a new bottle as soon as I run out of this one!
Lily N.
Pagosa Springs, CO
Wear this for very special occasions, one of my favorites! Will always remind me of summer
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
My summer favorite!!! Always feels like your at the beach somewhere when I'm wearing this perfume!! Its a really big bottle too so you're really getting your money's worth.
Jen L.
This smells so amazing and fresh. I make sure i keep a bottle of this at all times for special occasions or just every day. I cant even count the amount of times i have been complimented on how good it smells. I will continue buying this.
Kayla M.
Missouri City
This is a Spring/Summer must have fragrance. I have been wearing this addictive, clean perfume for over 10 years and I continue to go back to it. I get compliments every time I wear it. It just makes me happy!