BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana W-6697 Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino - 3.3 oz - EDT Spray see more...

Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
I just love the smell of D & G Dolce & Gabbana perfumes. I cannot really describe the scent as well as an advertiser but I can tell you the smell is glorious. I just love it. I cannot describe as well in words. I would buy this product again and again. It s my favorite just ask my husband.
Jen L.
Jen L.
This smells so amazing and fresh. I make sure i keep a bottle of this at all times for special occasions or just every day. I cant even count the amount of times i have been complimented on how good it smells. I will continue buying this.
Corina N.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Dolce and Gabana Light blue is my go to smell! I wear it everyday! It has a light fresh and clean smell. It last forever and a little goes along way. I am a repeat user and will continue buying it as long as they sell it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Missouri City
This is a Spring/Summer must have fragrance. I have been wearing this addictive, clean perfume for over 10 years and I continue to go back to it. I get compliments every time I wear it. It just makes me happy!
Mary Rose G.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I used this scent for the longest time. It smells sweet and light. People that smelled it on me loved it so much that they ended up buying the perfume to use for themselves.
Lea V.
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
I was given this as a gift. I don't think i would've bought this for myself though. It smelled ok (not my favorite), it did last long & I got compliments but I wouldn't buy it again.
Lezlie T.
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
My summer favorite!!! Always feels like your at the beach somewhere when I'm wearing this perfume!! Its a really big bottle too so you're really getting your money's worth.
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
Paterson, NJ
I am obsessed with this fragrant i love it i have three bottles and spray it every time i go out and even spray it on my bed sheets cause i just love the smell so much
Alex M.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite perfume of all time!! I absolutely adore this stuff! Smells like heaven and lasts forever! I'll be buying a new bottle as soon as I run out of this one!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite perfume of all time. I love this I buy it at the mall at perfumania. It's an amazing bottle I love the sweetness of the perfume