BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana W-6697 Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino - 3.3 oz - EDT Spray see more...

Suellen B.
West Portsmouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have bought this multiple times and it lasts what seems forever. The scent is fresh and wonderful and it sticks all day. I always get compliments on this perfume when I wear it. Definitely my go to!
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like the original light blue, you'll definitely love this one. This is more of a summer scent to the original crisp citrus notes. It has more floral notes, and is sweeter in smell but doesn't take away from the crispness.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I like D & G brand perfumes. This women's perfume Light Blue I think is very popular and it is a great everyday perfume. It is not too over whelming and it gives a fresh scent. So it is perfect for school, work, or even a night out if you want it. However, if you are searching for a signature scent, better luck find something else because I think a LOT people have this.
Jen L.
This smells so amazing and fresh. I make sure i keep a bottle of this at all times for special occasions or just every day. I cant even count the amount of times i have been complimented on how good it smells. I will continue buying this.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Dolce and Gabana Light blue is my go to smell! I wear it everyday! It has a light fresh and clean smell. It last forever and a little goes along way. I am a repeat user and will continue buying it as long as they sell it.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
I just love the smell of D & G Dolce & Gabbana perfumes. I cannot really describe the scent as well as an advertiser but I can tell you the smell is glorious. I just love it. I cannot describe as well in words. I would buy this product again and again. It s my favorite just ask my husband.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I used this scent for the longest time. It smells sweet and light. People that smelled it on me loved it so much that they ended up buying the perfume to use for themselves.
Kayla M.
Missouri City
This is a Spring/Summer must have fragrance. I have been wearing this addictive, clean perfume for over 10 years and I continue to go back to it. I get compliments every time I wear it. It just makes me happy!
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
I was given this as a gift. I don't think i would've bought this for myself though. It smelled ok (not my favorite), it did last long & I got compliments but I wouldn't buy it again.
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
My summer favorite!!! Always feels like your at the beach somewhere when I'm wearing this perfume!! Its a really big bottle too so you're really getting your money's worth.