BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana Intenso for Men Eau de Parfum: Introduced by the design house of Dolce & GabbanaFor men see more...

Chelsea C.
First of all, I'm a woman...and I am reviewing this for myself. I fell in love with a small sample from Ulta awhile back and immediately ordered a bottle of it for myself. It's masculine, but still soft. Not too overwhelming and has a lovely scent. I've never been a big fan of most perfumes as anything with bases like rose or jasmine seem to turn quite foul with my body chemistry...and nobody wants that. I've received many compliments on it and it's become one of my signature scents in the past few months. It's got great lasting power and I rarely find myself needing to add anymore throughout the day. I'm sure it would smell wonderful on my husband, but this one is all for me!
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
My dad really likes this one! I feel for mens scents this product is really good! It is not too musky but it has a nice fresh and manly scent. The quailty and the shape of the bottle is really great, really top notch and I will be looking more into their products!
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
I purchased this perfume for my teenage son who has expensive taste. He instantly feel in love with this scent and only wears it for special occasions. I actually purchased this on a whim at the Neiman Marcus near my house and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful manly scent, and not too overpowering.
Madelyn W.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS COLOGNE. My boyfriend wears it and it is absolutely intoxicating. Its pretty pricey cause you can only find it at department stores. but i too love the smell, it is so worth the price!!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
My boyfriend of three years got this a year into our relationship. Let's just say he has to buy it all the time because this is my favorite. When he wears it I just wanna pounce on him! Lol
Analia S.
If their campaign ads don't pull you in make sure take a minute to stop by a department store counter and take a whiff. Cologne is a favorite of my husbands and very complimentary.
Karina M.
Sylmar, CA
I bought this for my grandpa and he used almost the whole bottle in less than 2 months! The smell of the perfume lasted almost the whole day and that never stopped him from using it
Shelby W.
Baytown, TX
Mmmmmmmmm this makes my big strong handsome smell like one million dollars crammed down into another bottle then I can use it to spray my eyes and go blind
Kathy A.
La Verne, CA
This perfume smells very nice i use it everyday and the scent stays on for a long time. It smells fruity but at the same time elegant.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
I had bougt this parfum for one of my house member and the smell it's really softy it stays on your clothing for a good minutes