D & G DOLCE GABBANA by Dolce Gabbana Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Beverly E.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 1992, DOLCE & GABBANA is classified as a luxurious, gentle, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of basil, tangerine, orange flowers, carnation, marigold and vanilla. It is recommended for romantic wear. Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 3.4 oz. see more...

Beverly E.
I have been using Dolce Gabana by Dolce Gabana Eau De Toilette Spry  for over 20+ years  it's a nice clean smell that for a Toillette it stays with you a good part of the day🌸Slight floral sent very slight definitely a bit of musk in the sent and you can smell the feminine tangerine, orange and vinilla it's a real nice mix. I also got the small box of soap that came with it I'd give this a 8 rating if I could .It is recommended for romantic wear. Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 3.4 oz
Alaina T.
I started wearing this in high school when an ex boyfriend bought it for me. I still keep a bottle at all times. I save it for special occassions. It's got a nice design for the bottle too. I always get compliments when I wear this, it's always a nice change up.
SA H.
Wichita, KS
Favorite scent. I typically don't use expensive brands but i was first given this as a gift. It is one of those products you cannot go cheap after you've tried the expensive brand. It does last all day.
Diane U.
Birmingham, AL
I have been wearing this cologne for 9 years and I love the way it smells on me its my favorite cologne and yes it is expensive but it is well worth the money I recommend this cologne if you want to smell awesome.
LAURA M.
An all-time favorite. My mom used to wear this perfume when I was little and now I use it too. It's the perfect touch when you need to be elegant or for a especial or formal event.
Tammaka P.
pikeville, ky
I love everying that D and G have ever released. The sprays are always a good value and never let me down! would deff recommend.
Susan P.
Danville, PA
i wear dolce and gabbana light blue and love it. its light and airy. i recommend it to everyone one who ask what im wearing
Julie S.
Hampton, VA
Yummy! I love this smell of this! Not too powerful and not too fancy. It's perfect for every day wear!
Tania O.
New Rochelle, NY
One of the best dolce gabbana sprays I really recommend it smeels so nice I love it you should try it
Melenaite P.
Beaverton, OR
Love the smell of this perfume. It isn't overbearing and it's just right. My favorite is lift. Lie