D & G DOLCE & GABBANA 20975550 DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONE GENTLEMAN FOR MEN - EDT SPRAY

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman is for a sophisticated man who knows how to treat a lady, A man of class and dignity, It's notes of lavender, pepper, cardamom, and fennel, are layered on a base of vanilla and patchouli, Chivalry is not dead for the man who wears this cologne, Size: 1, 7 OZ SKU: SRLV770 see more...

Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I feel like it would be unfair to rate this low because it smells really good on my other friends so I gave it a 3. But it smells horrible on me. Like I’ve been cleaning with lemon cleanser and the smell is stuck on me.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i can always tell when i walk by a man and he is wearing this cologne. the scent is so distinctive and is amazing. it smells clean but not overpowering and can always catch my attention. this bottle is definitely worth the price. ladies buy this for your man
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I loved this cologne when I bought this. The smell is perfect for a man. Its not too strong so thats good. The only reason im giving this 4 star is because the spray woudlnt spray after i went through half of the bottle. It just got stuck so I wonder if I pressed too harsh or its a defect? Other than that, this was one of my favorite colognes!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Bethany H.
Another very good smell by this brand. This product is spendy but smells great! I've been using it for a couple years now.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Omg dolce and Gabbana scents are amazing! There colonges for men and perfumes for women are amazing
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Seems a bit strong for a lady but all perfumes are strong . A little goes a long way.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Muy muy buena , espectacular olor dura muchisimo en el cuerpo no se acaba nunca
Roberta M.
New Castle, DE
Eu absolutamente amo esse perfume! Eu sou um grande fã de aroma de Marc Jacobs, então eu tive que tentar isso. Cheira incrível, um pouco doce e um pouco floral. A bela tampa desta garrafa definitivamente reflete o perfume por dentro. Eu teria que dizer que este é um dos meus favoritos.