BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Some guys have all the fun. Not only are they successful, handsome and smart, they're downright humorous as well, taking in stride everything with confidence exuding from their every pore. No wishy-washy colognes for them, no weird modernist alloys either, they just reaffirm their prowess with their great-smelling fragrance, classic but with a twist, to be taken along the ride for evenings and special occasions. Stefano Gabbana shaped the composition of The One for Men according to his personal taste: "I like spicy-oriental notes and we've never done this type of fragrances, it's a little warmer than our other men's scents", adding that The One is "not a banal classic, but a classic men's fragrance that would last for years and be the type of scent that women adore". We hereby admit it: we're smitten! Created: 2008 Type: Woody - Oriental see more...

Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this fragrance on my husband. I purchased this scent for him for the first time from Sephora. If your man has more than one cologne, this will definitely last him for months...and the cost is great.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I force my boyfriend to wear this. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's not HIS favorite, BUT it's mine so he has to wear it when we go out. hahaha Got it at Macy's for him around Christmas one year when we started dating so it's been a repeat gift now.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is my FAVORITE mens cologne. This is my go to gift for my boyfriend. The scent is warm without being overpowering. The bottle is nice and comes in nice packaging, great for a gift. The bottle and scent both last forever. Definitely recommended.
Liv S.
It's not my favorite perfume but it's okay I would really suggest when you all the time cuz I'm friends with the people around you maybe later on with that smells really strong I can't take it so I would be pretty specific and careful about the perfumes you pick two we're just making sure you know so this is an OK perfume
Gina O.
Turlock, CA
I got this for my husband and omg it smells A M A Z I N G !
The scent is really long lasting and masculine, he always gets complimented on it! Purchased this at my local Macy's and I would for sure re-purchase!
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
my husband loves this. he's almost out of it and his birthday's coming soon so i have to get this one again. he wears it to work too. the bottle is really nice and compared to other perfumes, it has a really good smell. i'd buy it again, definitely.
Ana karen A.
San Gabriel, CA
I bought this one for my husband as his birthday present and he fell in love with the smell! Ohhhh and I loved it too! Amazing perfume totally will buy again.
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
this is one of a heck product.
very good, smell very good.
I use it once a week. It last a good 48 to 4 days, very gentle I would definitely recommend it.
Renee C.
New Bedford
My husband has this and he smells amazing
I love he way it makes him smell I buy him a bottle every Christmas the women's ones smell just as good