D & G Dolce & Gabbana 20044963 3.3 oz Light Blue Intense Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Wildelise O.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #18 in Fragrance for Him

We always care for our beauty and bath care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Light blue intense men eau de parfum spray Specifications Capacity: 3.3 oz see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I actually bought this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law, and shamefully wanted to keep it for myself!

It was a hefty price, $65 for an ounce. The smell is absolutely heavenly though! It is a sheer (but long lasting and has a presence) floral-clean-powdery scent. Day time and can be seductive or professional. Not much musk or amber, but a tad bit sweet. It was so feminine and elegant. I cannot quite describe it.

My mother-in-law is a teacher, and she says when her kids hug her, they tell her that she smells comforting. In the office her coworkers always ask what she is wearing. Must of been a great choice, because even my husband asked what I was wearing when I came home after buying it, he is a tough fragrance critic.

The bottle does not do this scent justice. I almost passed up trying it, because it looks cheap and boring. I expected more from D&G. Something as elegant and gorgeous as the fragrance please!

If I ever get a chance to purchase it again, it's going to stay with me! I put it on my list of favorites.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
i really don't like this smell. i thought i would love it by the description online but it really just ends up smelling like lemon slices and grass on em, which i really don't like. bleh, but it does have some really nice lasting power so i would recommend smelling it in stores before buying. it's super hard to review fragrances because people each have their own personal preferences with smells (i hate woody, spicy smells)
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this for my husband it is such a light clean crisp sent but it is very masculine and sexy I would definitely repurchase the speakers it’s up there in the price range but is definitely worth the bye as the fragrance last on your skin all day
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love love love this perfume!! It smells divine!!! It’s one of the only perfumes that match my chemistry and I use it everyday and always get compliments!! It is a pricey perfume but I can make a large bottle last over a year!! Well worth it!!
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Amazing scent for a man that might just be getting into wearing a fragrance. It is very soft. A little goes a long way. Bought this for a birthday gift. He loved it. It's a affordable for a luxury fragrance also.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Perfect clean fresh watery scent. This is a staple and a classic and usually finds its way backinto my fragrance collection even after not wearing it for years . The tried and true crispness of the scent often prompts compliments from strangers, men and women alike! Highly recommend
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I got this Cologne for my son & I couldn't be happier with my purchase! This is the best smelling Cologne that I have ever smelled! I know that's a bold statement, but it's very true! It only takes a little, too! If you're looking for a good Cologne, go smell this one! It really is amazing!
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Wow is all I have to say I love it!!!!!!! Repeat user over here going to brag alittle this product smells so good I get some many compliments on what I’m wearing and how great it smells no room for improvement in my books you got it down and at a great price
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
This perfume smells great! It is a fresh and clean scent, and does not wear off quickly. The scent is so refreshing, and it makes me feel like I should be off on a yacht in the Mediterranean. A very luxurious, yet also wearable scent.