D & G Dolce & Gabbana 20044963 3.3 oz Light Blue Intense Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Wildelise O.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #31 in Fragrance for Him

We always care for our beauty and bath care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Light blue intense men eau de parfum spray Specifications Capacity: 3.3 oz see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I actually bought this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law, and shamefully wanted to keep it for myself!

It was a hefty price, $65 for an ounce. The smell is absolutely heavenly though! It is a sheer (but long lasting and has a presence) floral-clean-powdery scent. Day time and can be seductive or professional. Not much musk or amber, but a tad bit sweet. It was so feminine and elegant. I cannot quite describe it.

My mother-in-law is a teacher, and she says when her kids hug her, they tell her that she smells comforting. In the office her coworkers always ask what she is wearing. Must of been a great choice, because even my husband asked what I was wearing when I came home after buying it, he is a tough fragrance critic.

The bottle does not do this scent justice. I almost passed up trying it, because it looks cheap and boring. I expected more from D&G. Something as elegant and gorgeous as the fragrance please!

If I ever get a chance to purchase it again, it's going to stay with me! I put it on my list of favorites.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
i really don't like this smell. i thought i would love it by the description online but it really just ends up smelling like lemon slices and grass on em, which i really don't like. bleh, but it does have some really nice lasting power so i would recommend smelling it in stores before buying. it's super hard to review fragrances because people each have their own personal preferences with smells (i hate woody, spicy smells)
Yousra A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought the light blue for women and there was obsessed with it but I but also light blue for men and My Husband went crazy when he spray it it’s so fresh it’s 100% for Summer I will buy it again for him because he was crazy about it and I highly recommend this cologne
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I got this Cologne for my son & I couldn't be happier with my purchase! This is the best smelling Cologne that I have ever smelled! I know that's a bold statement, but it's very true! It only takes a little, too! If you're looking for a good Cologne, go smell this one! It really is amazing!
Heidi A.
Chattanooga , TN
This perfume smells great! It is a fresh and clean scent, and does not wear off quickly. The scent is so refreshing, and it makes me feel like I should be off on a yacht in the Mediterranean. A very luxurious, yet also wearable scent.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This parfum is called Intense for a reason .. it’s the newer take on Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna .. it is a more heavier scent than the original fragrance .. not light and clean like the original ...lasts a lot longer on you as well ..
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Such a classic sent that I always go back to because it smells so fresh and beautiful. This perfume usually last me a long time so the price is worth it and you could find a better price for this at your local Marshall’s or TJ Maxx.
Montana M.
Porum, OK
This is a sophisticated smell to me. And it lasted all day on me.. I haven’t worn it in awhile because I ran out and haven’t repurchased yet, but I definitely will. I’m not very good explaining fragrances, but this one is good.
Jessica K.
My boyfriend uses this. I absolutely love the smell. It stays on all day even in hot motorcycle weather. I think it’s the same value of other men’s colognes. I would buy it as a gift for him. Maybe just lower the price.