BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Sport is self-challengea route to fitness for ourselves as much as for others. Sport is an equilibrium of mind and body. A pure all-Italian ideal inherited from classical Greece to ancient Rome sport is competition; a beautiful moment and a challenge for us and our adversaries. Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport celebrates the deepest and most genuine values of sport and life. The fresh clean fragrance features light and energetic top notes accompanied by an unmistakable Mediterranean aroma of rosemary the freshness of water and saltiness of the sea. The middle notes feature sequoia wood enhanced with the energy of cardamom. Patchouli and musk naturally compliment the base notes. Gender - Men see more...

Buy on Kohls
Azzaam K.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
I've really enjoyed it, and I am giving it five stars, but I would echo some of the concerns that this is a mild cologne that doesn't smell very strong by the end of the day. Doesn't bother me at all. I know that with one or two squirts its never overpowering.
Luis Fernando S.
Luis Fernando S.
D&G is my favorite perfume, does not irritate the skin, soft leaves a pleasant smell, I recommend it. I use it everyday and I like the sensanciĆ³n causing the ladies
dylan p.
dylan p.
Dwight, IL
its not a bad body spray just not for me only tried it once wont try it again too pricey for a smell im uncertain about but is different.
Robert R.
Robert R.
Dublin Ireland
Bought this for my brother and he never stops wearing it. He sprays nearly half the bottle every time he leaves the house you can smell it everywhere.
He said he needs another bottle and he only has it 3 weeks I guess that's a good thing I would recommend this says my brother or