BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Sport is self-challengea route to fitness for ourselves as much as for others. Sport is an equilibrium of mind and body. A pure all-Italian ideal inherited from classical Greece to ancient Rome sport is competition; a beautiful moment and a challenge for us and our adversaries. Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport celebrates the deepest and most genuine values of sport and life. The fresh clean fragrance features light and energetic top notes accompanied by an unmistakable Mediterranean aroma of rosemary the freshness of water and saltiness of the sea. The middle notes feature sequoia wood enhanced with the energy of cardamom. Patchouli and musk naturally compliment the base notes. Gender - Men see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Devon P.
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my weekend or hanging out with friends go to. It’s clean and crisp and gives you that out of the shower feeling. It’s a summer/spring cologne but I wear it all year round. It doesn’t really last long buts it’s a great scent for the short time it does last.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It smells perfect and it’s in a cute container. It’s a lil pricey but totally worth it. It keeps you smelling good all day long. It’s a grate smell to. You can find at Macy’s, smiths and Kmart. #smellperfect
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
I've really enjoyed it, and I am giving it five stars, but I would echo some of the concerns that this is a mild cologne that doesn't smell very strong by the end of the day. Doesn't bother me at all. I know that with one or two squirts its never overpowering.
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
D&G is my favorite perfume, does not irritate the skin, soft leaves a pleasant smell, I recommend it. I use it everyday and I like the sensanción causing the ladies
Racquel C.
I love it the smells amazing it's expensive but if u want to splurge try this.. You don't have to spray lots. Little spray is all you need
dylan p.
Dwight, IL
its not a bad body spray just not for me only tried it once wont try it again too pricey for a smell im uncertain about but is different.
rosabel p.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love how it feels love the tecture if it! Smells very good as well ! Leaves it soft & not clumpy totally recommend it
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.