D & G DOLCE & GABBANA 10139297 DOLCE & GABBANA ROSE THE ONE FOR WOMEN - EDP SPRAY

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE & GABBANA 10139297 DOLCE & GABBANA ROSE THE ONE FOR WOMEN - EDP SPRAY see more...

Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I really didnt use perfume till a friend bought this for me on my birthday. And I fell in love with it. It is nit ti string and not to soft. Is like it was made just for me. I buy it all the time and my friends have bought ut and the same thing they love ut aa well
Dominika Q.
I definitely love this flowery sense of smell. It’s one of my of many favorites. It is such a nice bottle and I love the packaging. It’s great value for such an awesome perfume. I definitely buy again.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Not a fan. A little to powdery and boring for my liking. I received it as a gift and ended up regifting. Save your money and purchase something more exciting if you’re into rose scents.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Me regalaron la muestra de este perfume y me enamoré de él, es una fragancia levanta muertos como dicen y definitivamente unas de mis favoritas, definitivamente la estoy pensando en comprar.
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
I love every scent they have come out with for men an women. They are timeless an the scent lingers all day does not wear off. I'm in love with many of their scents.
Martha W.
First of all the packaging of this is so cute! It smells very floral so if you like floral perfumes, you should definitely give this a try. It is a little pricey but I really like Dolce and Gabanna perfume as it lasts a long time so you are not spraying too much either
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I love roses all sorts of roses I smell them every time I'm in the grocery store and any time I walk by Will Rose Tree but I'll tell you this perfume has it mapped out that's a perfect Rose for me and I love it love it love it
Camila P.
Anothe perfume I loved. The price is always worth it because you don't need to waist the whole bottle to smell good. The bottle is practical and very feminine. I always recomend D & G perfumes. Go and buy this particular one!
Heidi M.
This Dolce & Gabbana send is a perfect send for the colder months. It's a heavier perfume that stays with you yet is not over taking. With winter time being about jackets and layers of clothing, this complex perfume works well. I would not recommend using it during the summer months. Try light blue for that.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This perfume is so light and floral smelling! I got this as a gift one year for Christmas and I will defiantly buy it when I run out. The bottle design is so cute! I recommend this if you don't like very strong perfumes.