D & G Dolce & Gabbana 10023043 Rosa Excelsa Ladies Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Ala C.
Pikeville
I like this scent it’s definitely a stronger scent I love the packaging it’s very girly
Pauline M.
Ich liebe die Blumendüfte von Dolce & Gabbana generell, konnte mich auch gar nicht zwischen diesem und dem rosanen entscheiden. Hab den genommen, weil er billiger war und ich dunkelrot mag. Es riecht nach Rose aber nicht zu süß, eher so erfrischend. Drei Spritzer reichen für den ganze Tag. Der Duft verfliegt zwar, aber man riecht ihn noch flüchtig nach paar Stunden.
Taryn C.
Lisburn, Lisburn
This perfume is very light and floral, but packs a punch. Less is definitely more regardless of what eau de [...] you buy, so one bottle will last you a good amount of time even wearing it every day. Considering this, the price range is good on the different sized bottles, though you are of course also paying for the prestigious brand.
Lisa marie S.
Greenock, Greenock
adore the smell of roses however I find rose fragrances can often end up smelling quite soap like or, dare I say, a bit old-fashioned. This has a definite smell of rose but also remains fresh and modern, one sniff is enough to make it feel like a summers day
Maresa L.
Toronto, ON
Very pretty scent! I received a sample of this and fell in-love. This is a sexy floral scent that reminds me of something I’d wear on a date night, much alike to roses de chloe. I’d recommend this to others!
Joanna S.
Love this perfume! It lasts a long time and it lasts a long time. It has a very feminine scent and isn’t overpowering. Love the bottle and packaging. The spritzer is a fine mist and is easy to apply. Recommend!!
Katlego M.
Centurion, Gauteng
I really love the smell. It has the strong scent of smell that women usually like on themselves. I would definitely recommend this product to all ladies
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best sophisticated fragrance product worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended
Jasmine B.
Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
Loved the bottle...Loved the perfume...absolutely a must have love love it.one of my favourites..makes good presents
Jessica L.
vancouver, BC
I love the floral scent. It's very feminine. (In comparison to the light green version of this perfume).