D & G Dolce & Gabbana 10023043 Rosa Excelsa Ladies Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Alicia S.
Modesto
I like this smell a lot. Its just a bit fancy for me. I'd only recommend it to certain people, and certain age groups
Tasha B.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Love Dolce Ganbana it smells beautiful and dont neef alot and dtays on all day eill reccomend to family and friends
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I live this fragrance. It's a little pricey but worth the money. I use it only on special occasions. Smells good
Oksana D.
I love this product.! !!!!!! My family and friends love this product too. Great price and is as described.
Sarah-Mae W.
Adrian, MI
I have a lot of perfume but this one is one of my Altima favorites. I almost always have this stocked up.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente fragancia. Es muy sutil y fresca. Dura casi todo el día. Realmente es espectacular. Recomendada
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Anything that has roses is amazing. This bottle is also my favorite thing because of how beautiful it is
Ala C.
Pikeville
I like this scent it’s definitely a stronger scent I love the packaging it’s very girly
Taryn C.
Lisburn, Lisburn
This perfume is very light and floral, but packs a punch. Less is definitely more regardless of what eau de [...] you buy, so one bottle will last you a good amount of time even wearing it every day. Considering this, the price range is good on the different sized bottles, though you are of course also paying for the prestigious brand.