BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Carol S.
Dolce did wonders with this Rosa scent fragrance and I love it I purchased it at my local Macy's during a promotional event.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Smells great, always gets lots of compliments. Pricey but worth it. If you smell lime a million bucks it's totally worth it
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this scent it's super fresh smelling and the bottle is beautiful with the rose on the top.The scent stays all day.
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Alicia S.
Modesto
I like this smell a lot. Its just a bit fancy for me. I'd only recommend it to certain people, and certain age groups
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Love Dolce Ganbana it smells beautiful and dont neef alot and dtays on all day eill reccomend to family and friends
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I live this fragrance. It's a little pricey but worth the money. I use it only on special occasions. Smells good
Oksana D.
I love this product.! !!!!!! My family and friends love this product too. Great price and is as described.
Alicia B.
Anything that has roses is amazing. This bottle is also my favorite thing because of how beautiful it is
Sarah-Mae W.
Adrian, MI
I have a lot of perfume but this one is one of my Altima favorites. I almost always have this stocked up.