D & G Dolce & Gabbana 10023043 Rosa Excelsa Ladies Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I have this perfume and it smells soo good! Its definitely one of my favorites and it lasts me a long time. People always ask what scent im wearing!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This perfume has a really great smell. I got this as a gift but the smell is very light and it doesn’t hurt your noes. It’s worth the price.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
This stuff smells so good. Price is not cheap but you get what you pay for and I always try to make sure I have some for the fun nights out!
Kels L.
I really like the smell, nice and light. Complements my body chemistry well however the smell doesn't seem to last all day. I wish it did
Jennifer B.
Great smell I love every fragrance ive ever gotten by this brand. One of my favorite go to perfumes for everyday use or special occasions
Jennifer J.
Looveee! Only concern is staying power. It doesn't last very long. It has a soft floral smell that is very sexy. My husband loves it.
Katty B.
Islip, NY
I got this from my boyfriend and I loved first. Then, after a couple days using it I got tired from the smell even though I like it
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Really sweet scent! It almost smells like a body mist rather than a perfume. If you like sweet fragrances, you’ll love this one.
Carol S.
Dolce did wonders with this Rosa scent fragrance and I love it I purchased it at my local Macy's during a promotional event.
Susanna N.
I absolutely love the dolce Rosa scent! It’s the perfect rose perfume! It isn’t over powering and seems to last for a while!

back