D & G Dolce & Gabbana 10023043 Rosa Excelsa Ladies Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My favorite D&G fragrance - along with Light Blue - that I wear very frequently. I highly recommend it. Not too sweet and not too heavy. Dries down nicely and melds well with my skin. I really love it and will likely repurchase when I run out.
Sammy V.
Delano, CA
The smell is light, clean, so beautiful. I love this perfume the bottle is nice. I love flowery senses. A very subtle statement. Not very expensive for high end product.
Leslie V.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m in love with this fragrance because it smells like roses. I love how incredible it is and how it lasts all day. I purchased mine from Sephora in September and the bottle is not even close to being done.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am obsessed with Rose by D @ G. It smells sooo good and so feminine. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I love it and will buy more when I run out
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I had this one but I use only when I go out because I like the smell and it’s light! It’s really hard sometimes to find a fragrance with a lasting smell!! This one is one of them!!! Long lasting!!!
Nazaret P.
I love this! It’s so romantic and sexy. It has a soft floral hint about it. It’s not too sweet and it’s perfect for date night with my hubby. I’m obsessed! I totally want another bottle.
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! If you like rose scent perfume, I promise you will like it!!!! The downside is that this perfume only lasts 3-4 hours on my body, but I wouldn’t mind reapplying it!
Cheyla M.
Calexico, CA
this perfume I love a smell like fresh and sweet is one of so many of my favorites I love it because it lasts everything and good day everything depends on the ph of each person.
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
Dolce & Gabbana has been a long time favorite of mine, typically I wear “The One” toilette. But my husband bought me this for my birthday this year and I absolutely love the light floral scent, it lasts all day and is just light enough to catch people’s attention. It’s a little pricey but unfortunately all the best perfumes are expensive these days.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I'm a perfume addict and I fell in love when I sprayed this on me in Macy's. It's a beautiful flowery scent with a musky under note that lasts all day. This is the perfect description of a wonderful feminine perfume. Be prepared to get many compliments. I always do!