BY DOLCE & GABBANA

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
Absolutely love this perfume. It has a very sweet rose fragrance. It lasts a very long time as well. It doesn't stain clothes. It didn't irritate skin. The only problem I had with this perfume is the nozzle broke after a couple months and I had a hard time squeezing the perfume out after that. But overall I love the perfume and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great perfume.
Krizz'Tina M.
This is one of my preferred fragrances. It's light but stays on long enough for me to enjoy. It doesn't stain clothes or rub off onto others and the price is pretty reasonable especially if you get it in a gift set! I would suggest that anyone who love floral fragrances try this one out.
Amira C.
D&G perfumes are the best. All of the scents are very light. This one specifically has a floral scent which I love. Always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is kind of pricey I would say but thts only because its like a big brand name but I recommend it. Very good smelling.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am obsessed with Rose by D @ G. It smells sooo good and so feminine. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I love it and will buy more when I run out
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! If you like rose scent perfume, I promise you will like it!!!! The downside is that this perfume only lasts 3-4 hours on my body, but I wouldn’t mind reapplying it!
Naz P.
I love this! It’s so romantic and sexy. It has a soft floral hint about it. It’s not too sweet and it’s perfect for date night with my hubby. I’m obsessed! I totally want another bottle.
Savannah A.
My favorite scent I own! It’s sexy and floral . I love the bottle . It’s definitely a night time or special occasion scent . It lasts 24 hours maybe even longer . I highly recommend this scent .
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
I've been so in love with this fragrance since it came out. It smells soo good just like fresh roses. This is my every day go to perfume. It's not to over whelming or strong. If i had one complaint I just wish it would last a little longer on me but the layering technique has really helped!
Aidan R.
This is one of my favorite scents of all-time. I gave a sample to a friend and she is addicted too! It is such a lovely scent and has a good staying power.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My favorite D&G fragrance - along with Light Blue - that I wear very frequently. I highly recommend it. Not too sweet and not too heavy. Dries down nicely and melds well with my skin. I really love it and will likely repurchase when I run out.