D & G Dolce and Gabbana The One Women's 1.6-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray (Unboxed) uploaded by Chanell R.D & G Dolce and Gabbana The One Women's 1.6-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray (Unboxed) uploaded by Soiyah Y.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Launched by the design house of Dolce and Gabbana in the year 2006. This oriental floral fragrance has notes of mandarin, bergamot, litchi, peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, white lily, touch of plum, vetiver root, amber, musk, and vanilla. Design house: Dolce and Gabbana Scent name: The One Launch date: 2006 Eau de parfum spray is available in a 1.6-ounce spray (unboxed) Gender: Women's Features a blend of mandarin, bergamot, litchi, peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, white lily, touch of plum, vetiver root, amber, musk, and vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

millennial d.
got this from scentbird one month& it became my staple fragrance (im talking bottle & rollerball)

it blends really well with my body chemistry ( i usually hate powdery scents but this one isn’t overpowering)

one spray goes a very long way

lasts all day

i always get compliments on this one
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
I am huge fan of Dolce and Gabbana fragrances. I purchased my bottle at Sephora. This fragrance will vary you from day to night. For the price it’s a good value. I definitely would purchase this again and have!
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love this it has me smelling so good and my friend love the smell D & G Dolce and Gabbana The One Women's 1.6-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray (Unboxed)Dolce and Gabbana The One Desire 3 Piece Gift Set for Women it's the time to give yourself a little gift
Stephanie C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I got this perfume as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE IT. It has such a beautiful smell and LAST the whole day and there's no need to reapply. The bottle itself is very nice with a thick glass surrounding the whole bottle and a gold and very simple design. I definitely recommend for anyone who is willing to pay the price for a good perfume!
Cassandra N.
Marianna, FL
One of my top three favorites. It’s a warmer scent so if you like those I def reccomend it. I call this one my “winter scent” I literally think of sweaters and bonfires when I wear it. I buy it every time it runs out. Lasts a long time and I don’t think it’s a bad price.
Cynthia A.
Grants pass , OR
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time. The packaging is simple, yet elegant, and it is such a great price for the product! It lasts forever and I always get compliments and asked what I’m wearing when I spray it on me. It is definitely worth every penny!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love this fragrance I love the way how it smells so clean and fresh. Definitely add a good price point and I purchased mine at Macy's. I would definitely recommend and such a sweet elegant bottle.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Oh my gosh this ain't just smells so good on everybody it's clean it's late it's still has some dark use for if you're wanting to wear it in the winter but in that cool winter air it just really pops and makes you smell like a million dollars
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely my favorite fragrance ever! I love Dolce and Gabbana but this has to be my favorite. I love that it's light, it's very sweet and smells like vanilla which I certainly enjoy and best of wall it isnt too expensive. It lasts all day which is rare and I would def buy again!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love the unique scent of this perfume. It’s long wearing and not overpowering. I get compliments every time I wear it and my husband loves it! It is a little pricey but it also smells expensive and very elegant.