BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Enjoy all the glamour and luxury of Dolce and Gabbana The One with this must have gift set. An excellent choice for women, it features the popular fragrance which is elegant and floral. Dolce and Gabbana The One is an oriental fragrance which contains a combination of Bergamot, Peach, Mandarin Orange and Lychee top notes, Lily, Plum, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley heart notes and base notes of Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk and Amber. The Dolce and Gabbana The One Gift Set is a great choice for a stylish present. The Dolce and Gabbana The One Gift Set features a 30ml Eau de Parfum edition of the fragrance and a 50ml Body Lotion. see more...

Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Dolce & Gabbana The One is another one of my go to fragrances. It smells better than most perfumes. It has a musky kind of scent and is in a cute little square bottle. The only improvement I can think of is lowering the price a little.
Karen V.
Absolutely love the fragrance smell of this the scent is mesmerizing & soft on the body. & The value is a decent price isn't too expensive & isn't to inexpensive. I would definitely purchase this again because it's worth its value.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Amazing scent! Love this product! It has a very pleasant and feminine scent and a little goes a long way. I first bought this in Italy and have kept buying it for myself and for gifts because everyone loves the smell.
Lola J.
Missouri City, TX
A very beautiful fragrance I love and would highly recommend to my friends I am a constant user of this perfume and I Purchased mine from Marshalls. Yes it last pretty well with my body and smells beautifully and I would purchase it again. Very nice fragrance
Diana V.
Deer Park, TX
Smells amazing, I fell in love with it , I got it for christmas last year. It lasted me for 3 months .. it's amazing. The smell last for hours. Can't live without it now.
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
This scent is one of my favorites, it is gentle yet has a kick to it... it lasts all day and i always get compliments when i wear it. Good for day or night
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
shauna w.
Louisville
I fell in love with this perfume! I actually chased a woman down to find out what it was...not my proudest moment, but it was definitely worth it!
Jamie G.
Springfield, IL
Love this scent! It stays on all day, but it's a soft scent not overwhelming. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this scent
Emily B.
I got this same exact gift set for my birthday and it was so good, I love strong but yet classy fragrance and they did that