BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Women's 0.16 oz EDT Mini. Dolce & Gabbana presents five perfumes of their collection The D & G Anthology which arrived on the market in September 2009. Two other fragrances will join the collection next year. 1 Le Bateleur is a seductive boundary-shattering blend with a top of cardamom and juniper berry a heart of aquatic accord and coriander and a base of vetyver olibanum and cedarwood. The provocative impression channels a distinctive character that is neither male nor female nor unisex moving with dynamism to the free edgy style that marks the D & G fashion empire. see more...

Becky S.
This has to be amongst the lesser ranked fragrances because it was a short lived line and not many people knew about it. I absolutely LOVE that it's got a unisex appeal because I've found that often the best scents come from using a bit of men's cologne with a little more of women's.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This is hands down my favorite perfume of all time. It's so good! The perfume is unisex, isn't too overpowering or too weak either, it's just right. I have been asked my countless people what I'm wearing when I rock this scent. I will buy this again and again and again. Highly recommend!
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
By far my favorite scent! I bought the large bottle and still enjoy it. I must admit it was the first perfume I enjoyed enough to buy. It has a light and refreshing scentbwiuth a little earthhyness to it also
Kimberly C.
This isn't one of my favorite. I would say its ok. I got it for christmas. I think its to pricey for a small bottle. Iam one who loves to spray myself at least 5 times.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Another D & G favorite! It has a fresh, clean, water scent that is amazing! I will definetley keep this one on hand & recommend to anyone who likes clean, fresh scents!
sabrina c.
Portsmouth, VA
I use d and g light blue, the parfume stays on long, it smells great. I wear it ever day. It is a little pricey, so most of the time l have to save up for it or request it for Christmas. It is my absolute fave
Emily L.
Altadena, CA
This is a good unisex scent, although I feel that it would be better if it were a little sweeter, more feminine or soft. With these D&G fragrances you do get a great value; a large bottle and good quality. I would recommend this for everyday wear. It's a good scent, just not for me.
Sara H.
Wilmington, NC
Love it! This perfume has a really light fragrance. In my opinion, it has a little bit of a floral/vanilla/musk type smell. I have gotten so many complements on it.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Victoria A.
So good that I only use it on special occasions! I hate waisting it on any normal day because it's a perfume that deserves recognition.