BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerD & G 3 L'imperatrice
by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 33 OZ - WOMEN

D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN

by D & G 3 L'imperatrice

EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN!
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Germery D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted this perfume for a while after reading reviews and then over the summer I went into a Sephora to smell it and omg it was the scent of my life, it’s fruity and so feminine but yet strong beautiful smell. The bottle is sleek and nice. It’s quickly become one of my favorite perfumes.
Shraddha  B.
Jersey City, NJ
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Shraddha  B.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Easily one of my top 5 fragrances. I love how fresh and happy it makes me feel! It’s literally the one I have used the most so you should know how much I adore it. It’s also not very expensive and a great fragrance for the price point. It does last for quite a few hours and does NOT give me a headache 😂 you know what I mean?! You’ll fall in love with this scent if you like fruity scents and want something nice and light for the day time. I’m telling you it is perfect for spring.
Monisha M.
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Monisha M.
If you are in doubt of getting this perfume don’t hesitate. Just get it! It is a very unique smell. The watermelon and kiwi is the main scent in this perfume. Since it is a edt, I thought the smell wouldn’t last but trust me it last longer than some edp perfumes. You will definitely get many compliments on this.
Brittany  T.
Ricetown, KY
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana - EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Brittany  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this scent !!! Perfect for summer or anytime really ! If you like fruity and fresh scents you will love this ! I ordered it blindly without having smelled it first , upon recommendation from youth er LisaLisad1 & I am so glad I did! The notes of rhubarb and watermelon are strong & fresh smelling but it also has a floral undertone that’s so fresh!! Fairly long lasting for a eau de toilette! I spray it on before work & I notice it’s still lingering (not strong but still there) at the end of my work day!
Julie E.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: ScentBox.com
I was very disappointed in this perfume. I had heard so many good things about it so I ordered it as my monthly selection from SCENTBOX. Well I'm so glad I only did that and didn't shell out for the big bottle. Smelled like alcohol right away. Didn't seem to calm down after a bit either. I guess it's not for everyone.
Jessie M.
Patchogue, NY
I got this as a gift one year and have been buying new bottles ever since. Its like a sweet fruity smell but fresh at the same time if your sensitive to perfumes smells this one will be good for you i
Loli G.
Santa Ana, CA
First bought this at Nordstroms. Then continued to purchase it at Sephora. The scent lasts all day and everyone asks me what I’m wearing when I have it on.
Giselle A.
Las Vegas
The smell of this perfume is just amazing! I lobe it so much and so does my husband! I have not found another perfume that I like more than this.
Rose M.
Huele demasiado brutal i love lo compraria siempre sinn pensarlo mi esposo le encanta que yo me compre este perfume.. No se arrepentiran si compran este perfume
Emily H.
Rutherford, NJ
This has been my scent for a little over a decade. I feel like not a lot of people wear it so when someone smells it they always make a comment. It's light and fruity without being too much. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last a while

Looking for your answer?