D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana

by D & G 3 L'imperatrice

EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana!
Olesya H.
Richmond Hill, NY
Purchased at: eBay
I At first I hated this fragrance. I found it immature and syrupy, but... One day I was passing by Sephora and gave it another try. Despite the fact that every other girl smelled like this when the fragrance came out (about 10 years ago), it is quite a unique combo. For me it is a tropical cocktail, a summer refreshment with a touch of luxury. I dislike watermelon in real life, but balanced with kiwi here, L'imperatrice pleasantly surprises.
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is my go to fragrance. It’s fun, fresh and fruity. I absolutely love the scent. It’s not as long lasting as I would like, but I would still give it 5 stars just for the amazing scent.
Jenny K.
Fellbach, Baden
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana uploaded by Jenny K.
D & G 3 L'IMPERATRICE by Dolce & Gabbana uploaded by Jenny K.
I love perfumes and I can't really decide, but this one is the one I am using the most, it's sweet but not too sweet , it's like a perfect note to be your signature perfume !! i wear this one no matter what season and this is my second bottle soo... can't go wrong with this one
Arianna C.
the perfume is intense and strong, very decisive and with masculine notes. it is recommended to use it for evening events given the intensity of the fragrance. I love this perfume, I use it often and it is one of my favorites. I highly recommend it
Valerie C.
My go to everyday perfume. I have gone through at least 8 bottles of this through out the years. It’s a very distinct scent with nothing like it. Bottle is very chic as well.

Looking for your answer?