BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The Anthology collection from Dolce and Gabbana inspired by the fortune telling numbers in the tarot card. 18 La Lune is seductively captivating and has an unique edge to it. The bergamots and apples are fresh sweet and tempting. White rose tuberose and lilies are flowery and play mysteriously with the sweet fruits. Orris root musk and the hints of leather are distinctive and bright. La Lune means The Moon brings out the woman in you. Size: 3.3 OZ see more...

• Long lasting? 3 Answers
  • Is this more of a young or mature scent?4 Answers
  • Is it a fragrance more for young women or for "madame"?1 Answers
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
I love this a lot the sent is pretty strong at first but after a few seconds when it dries off it's not as normal really nice I love the snow While most we're like everyday my mom just two more than me actually she loves it a lot and I really recommend it
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! It's long last and has an amazing quality! I recommend it to anyone else! I'm a first time user! I will buy again! Scent unlike any others!
Christy L.
Christy L.
I absolutely love this perfume its not to strong its last all day. I get a lot of complements on how good I smell all the time, it makes me feel sexy too.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Rockland, MA
This is the best smelling perfume I have ever come in to contact with. I will continue to buy this although it is highly expensive
Balerin R.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Este perfume es muy rico dura mucho cuando te lo pones y su olor no es fuerte lo puedes usar en él día sin ningún problema
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Tucson, AZ
I smelt this on a friend and had to have one myself. I definitely recommend this product!
Alee L.
Alee L.
I love this smell! I smelled it from one of my friends and smells indescribable!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Bronx, NY
My friend had this, I was shocked to see how good it smelt and how it lasted the whole day! Now I'm on my second bottle !
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Casselman , AK
LIVE FOR D & G! This is a great sent. My mom loves wear this everyday. It maybe a little in the pricy side but it last long! I would buy this again and again.
Esse spay é muito muito muito muito muito muito muito muito muito muito muito bom para cabelo
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Is this more of a young or mature scent?
Christine F.
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
Long lasting?
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it work and long lasting ?
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Is it a fragrance more for young women or for "madame"?