BY DOLCE & GABBANA

D & G 10 LA ROUE DE LA FORTUNE by Dolce & Gabbana for Women EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ patchouli , gardenia, tuberose, benzoin, jasmine see more...

Sara L.
I like the smell but I don't love it at the same time. I can't really describe it but I can tell you is that it's long lasting if you spray it a couple of times on the first time and it is strong
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I fell in love with it the first time I smelt it. It is on the spendy side however, the bottle will seriously last you 3 years. It is a nice sweet smell but its almost sassy in a way. All of my friends always ask me what I wear and I love sharing it. It seriously smells good on everyone!
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I had a Groupon for this scent, and am so glad to have ordered it. It's a perfect fresh scent for everyday wear. The smell isn't overpowering, but it's not absent either.
Christina L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love the way this fragrance makes me feel. This is my everyday go to. At the end of the day I still smell just as fresh as when the morning started.
Yeidhy M.

I love your fragrance lasts all day and even after washing my clothes still smell it i will buy again isn't so expensive and i like so much
Josey M.
Eagle Point, OR
The smell is amazing! Such a beautiful blend! I absolutely love dolce and gabbana! Never ever fails to amaze me with their fragrances
nick w.
I did. It like this scent on me at all. It didn't mix well with my chemistry. I rather have the original the one or light blue
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Cyndy G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG love this perfume it last 24hrs and smells so good OMG I just love cause it last and not a lot perfumes last a lot