BY D-CON

d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits are pre-filled 3 oz. trays. They are the  perfect solution if you don?t want to come in contact with a rodent. Benefits: Ready-to-use bait trays that require no extra prep ? just set the baits and let them do the work. 3 oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas. Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets, and on high shelves. Effectively kill rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats. Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Kills Warfarin-Resistant House Mice and Warfarin-Resistant Norway Rats. Notice to Buyer and User:  Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purpos see more...

• Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then yo...9 Answers
d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits

Start your review of d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Max H.
I have tried these a few times to take care of mice and rats. The saddest part was when I saw the squirrels munching on them instead. I hate using poison in general because then other larger animals can eat the dead ones and die as well. I wish they would come up with a non-toxic version.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I FIND THAT THE ACTUALLY TRAPS WORK BETTTER THAN THE GLUE TRAPS OR THE BAITBITS. THEY JUST RUN AROUND THE GLUE TRAPS AND BAITBITS IN MY HOUSE.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
These work great. I hate killing anything but I hate mice even more. And they work fast within a couple days usually.
Erika O.
Lester Prairie, MN
I feel sad to say we use these and they do work. After trying to bait and catch two mice with no luck I had no choice but to buy this. Haven't seen anymore critters since .
Ziphora D.
This stuff works great! Used it at work when we moved into our new building and within a few weeks we were rat free, unless some of them are just hiding from us which I doubt lol
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
Why kill them using a poison when you can kill them instantly if it's necessary to kill them? Not only is it a torturous death, but then you better hope they die out in the open rather than under your cabinets or in your walls somewhere.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
NOt a big fan of the poison. Other critters can also get into it. I just don't think this is right for some reason. My sister's dog also got into some under the bed, I had to call Vet, give her something to drink to make her spit it all up. It was horrible.
Audra B.
Millstone, KY
Love this product due to the fact that it is easy and not messy.
Have not had any more problems with the little critters since we used the d-con.
Jennifer D.
La Luz
This stuff works amazingly well. I never have to worry about trapping and relocating or disposing of the little critters.
Delta B.
This stuff does kill.. But it makes me worry about where they go when they die.
Delta B.
Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat getting a hold of the mouse?