BY D-CON

d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits are pre-filled 3 oz. trays. They are the  perfect solution if you don?t want to come in contact with a rodent. Benefits: Ready-to-use bait trays that require no extra prep ? just set the baits and let them do the work. 3 oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas. Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets, and on high shelves. Effectively kill rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats. Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Kills Warfarin-Resistant House Mice and Warfarin-Resistant Norway Rats. Notice to Buyer and User:  Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purpos see more...

• Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then yo...9 Answers
Erika O.
Lester Prairie, MN
I feel sad to say we use these and they do work. After trying to bait and catch two mice with no luck I had no choice but to buy this. Haven't seen anymore critters since .
Ziphora D.
This stuff works great! Used it at work when we moved into our new building and within a few weeks we were rat free, unless some of them are just hiding from us which I doubt lol
Audra B.
Millstone, KY
Love this product due to the fact that it is easy and not messy.
Have not had any more problems with the little critters since we used the d-con.
Jennifer D.
La Luz
This stuff works amazingly well. I never have to worry about trapping and relocating or disposing of the little critters.
Anthony D.
East Peoria, IL
Dcon is excellent stuff, had a mice problem in our garage but since using dcon I haven't seen anymore of the critters.
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
I like that I don't have to touch it! works really good and does it fast! not badly priced either
Yolanda D.
I like it I don't like to see our here them I recommend this to people like me
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
We placed a bunch of these in our attic when we saw some mice. Just a few days later we stopped seeing mice and still have yet to!
tabby h.
Buckhannon, WV
These are amazing! We used them once & within a couple of days we never seen anymore mice!
Stephanie B.
Glade Spring, VA
We live near a farm and has rats coming to our house. We have been using this products for years and so far it has worked great.
Delta B.
Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat getting a hold of the mouse?