BY D-CON

d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits are pre-filled 3 oz. trays. They are the  perfect solution if you don?t want to come in contact with a rodent. Benefits: Ready-to-use bait trays that require no extra prep ? just set the baits and let them do the work. 3 oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas. Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets, and on high shelves. Effectively kill rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats. Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Kills Warfarin-Resistant House Mice and Warfarin-Resistant Norway Rats. Notice to Buyer and User:  Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purpos see more...

• Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then yo...9 Answers
d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits

Start your review of d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
tabby h.
Buckhannon, WV
These are amazing! We used them once & within a couple of days we never seen anymore mice!
Delta B.
This stuff does kill.. But it makes me worry about where they go when they die.
Yolanda D.
I like it I don't like to see our here them I recommend this to people like me
Delta B.
Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat getting a hold of the mouse?