BY D-CON

d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits are pre-filled 3 oz. trays. They are the  perfect solution if you don?t want to come in contact with a rodent. Benefits: Ready-to-use bait trays that require no extra prep ? just set the baits and let them do the work. 3 oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas. Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets, and on high shelves. Effectively kill rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats. Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Kills Warfarin-Resistant House Mice and Warfarin-Resistant Norway Rats. Notice to Buyer and User:  Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purpos see more...

• Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then yo...9 Answers
d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits

Start your review of d-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I FIND THAT THE ACTUALLY TRAPS WORK BETTTER THAN THE GLUE TRAPS OR THE BAITBITS. THEY JUST RUN AROUND THE GLUE TRAPS AND BAITBITS IN MY HOUSE.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
We placed a bunch of these in our attic when we saw some mice. Just a few days later we stopped seeing mice and still have yet to!
Stephanie B.
Glade Spring, VA
We live near a farm and has rats coming to our house. We have been using this products for years and so far it has worked great.
Selena K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is great to use I used this in my shed, but the best results is to use cedar balls or mothballs. Field mouse, stay away.
Jennifer D.
La Luz
This stuff works amazingly well. I never have to worry about trapping and relocating or disposing of the little critters.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
These work great. I hate killing anything but I hate mice even more. And they work fast within a couple days usually.
Anthony D.
East Peoria, IL
Dcon is excellent stuff, had a mice problem in our garage but since using dcon I haven't seen anymore of the critters.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
It works just fine and usually a reasonable price. I just wish they didn't die wehetre they were
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
I like that I don't have to touch it! works really good and does it fast! not badly priced either
Evelynn D.
Works great and gets the job done. Just have to be very careful that no house pets get into it.
Delta B.
Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat getting a hold of the mouse?