Lori M.
Waco, TX
405 reviews
NOt a big fan of the poison. Other critters can also get into it. I just don't think this is right for some reason. My sister's dog also got into some under the bed, I had to call Vet, give her something to drink to make her spit it all up. It was horrible.

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!