Rebecca H.
As a bet owner I was hesitant to use this product. My concern was that my animals would get a hold of a rat that had eaten this and get sick, however after months of snap traps not working on the large rats we have we caved and have tried this. Its been about two weeks and we have only seen two dead rats. Granted we are on a large property and they could be in the crawl space where we cant see but we still have to listen to tons of them getting in our crawl space. It seems to have attracted way more that had been there before. So at this time I really do not find this effective enough for the risk we took with the pets. I think I will be looking for other options.