BY D-CON

d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits are pre-filled 3 oz. trays. They are the  perfect solution if you don?t want to come in contact with a rodent. Benefits: Ready-to-use bait trays that require no extra prep ? just set the baits and let them do the work. 3 oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas. Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets, and on high shelves. Effectively kill rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats. Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Kills Warfarin-Resistant House Mice and Warfarin-Resistant Norway Rats. Notice to Buyer and User:  Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purpos see more...

• Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat g...9 Answers
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I FIND THAT THE ACTUALLY TRAPS WORK BETTTER THAN THE GLUE TRAPS OR THE BAITBITS. THEY JUST RUN AROUND THE GLUE TRAPS AND BAITBITS IN MY HOUSE.
Rebecca H.
As a bet owner I was hesitant to use this product. My concern was that my animals would get a hold of a rat that had eaten this and get sick, however after months of snap traps not working on the large rats we have we caved and have tried this. Its been about two weeks and we have only seen two dead rats. Granted we are on a large property and they could be in the crawl space where we cant see but we still have to listen to tons of them getting in our crawl space. It seems to have attracted way more that had been there before. So at this time I really do not find this effective enough for the risk we took with the pets. I think I will be looking for other options.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I don't like to use these products because they contain poison which the mouse ingests. What happens when someone's cat or dog gets out and goes into the garbage and eats the mouse? They will be very sick or could die as well. I will stick to snap traps and peanut butter as the 2 times I had a mouse in my house this winter they were caught and dead within 4 hours using the snap traps both times.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
NOt a big fan of the poison. Other critters can also get into it. I just don't think this is right for some reason. My sister's dog also got into some under the bed, I had to call Vet, give her something to drink to make her spit it all up. It was horrible.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Why kill them using a poison when you can kill them instantly if it's necessary to kill them? Not only is it a torturous death, but then you better hope they die out in the open rather than under your cabinets or in your walls somewhere.
Ziphora D.
This stuff works great! Used it at work when we moved into our new building and within a few weeks we were rat free, unless some of them are just hiding from us which I doubt lol
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
These definitely do the job, we had a mouse problem and tried many types of bait and traps and this is what ended up taking care of the problem for us.
Audra B.
Millstone, KY
Love this product due to the fact that it is easy and not messy.
Have not had any more problems with the little critters since we used the d-con.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
The ONE time I found a mouse in my house I tried one of these... It seemed to take a while to attract the mouse but it took care of the problem!
Erika O.
Lester Prairie, MN
I feel sad to say we use these and they do work. After trying to bait and catch two mice with no luck I had no choice but to buy this. Haven't seen anymore critters since .
Delta B.
Does anyone else worry about a mouse eating this, then your cat getting a hold of the mouse?