BY D-CON

d-Con Rat & Mouse Bait Blocks II Rodent Control
Can be used inside or outside.
Can kill in one feeding*.
*Norway rats and house mice can consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins.
8 bait blocks. see more...

• Doesn't the mice still walk off and die some where? Then ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Waverly , KY
This product got rid of our extensive mouse problem in a matter of days. I love how quickly it worked and I love the tamper proof bait stations. Got rid of our rodent problem without endangering my kids and pets!
JJ B.
I totally recommend this product to anyone who has a problem with mice. Several years ago we had a nice problem in our home. These cubes killed them quickly. After they die they don't stink. Not sure how that part works, but it is true. The person who told us about these cubes said that too. I didn't believe it until we used.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I hate that I have to kill the poor mice but I am terrified of them and they get in our attic. Last year we had a few we could hear scratching around we tried trapping them and that just didn't work. My husband brought home some decon and they were gone within a few days. Dead I am sure. This stuff really works and quickly.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This works and is a great option, however...if the mice are in your home and eat this, they can die in the walls/behind the cupboards etc, which can smell up the house. Gross i know, sorry. Just want to point out the negative of this. Sometimes there are no other options, but I might try something else first.
Brandi T.
So this product worked great, but I wasn't thrilled that some of the mice still died inside my walls. The smell was horrid and we had to take down drywall to clean it out. So yes they all died, but I may look for a better option for inside my house. This will be great for the barns though!
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff ! I actually got it from a corner store for cheap it was very affective. I put it behind my fridge and in the basement. Worked like a charm
Stephanie  P.
This stuff works great. During the cooler seasons, outside animals try to get in. This is a great way to keep them from multiplying, and ruining your home.
Brandi M.
Danbury , CT
Very easy to use and works great. Just becareful to keep your animals away from this product and its in a nice spot to keep away from kids as well.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have found a few mice in the winter and this started using these and we haven't seen any since. Good stuff.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
This works so dang good after putting the bait down the mice were gone within days awesome stuff Thank you
Tresha M.
How well does this work?
Bettie W.
Doesn't the mice still walk off and die some where? Then you would still have to find the dead mice in your home.