D-Con No View No Touch Slim Pack Mouse Trap

D-Con No View No Touch Slim Pack Mouse Trap, 2 pk: Safer than traditional traps and much easier to use Clean and simple disposal  You never come in contact with the trap's contents Kills mice and other rodents instantly see more...

Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
It took a while to get these to work right but i really like them. Its nice not having to look at the dead mouse. They are fast simple and work well. We bought quite a few and have used them all. I wish they were reusable and the trigger part wasn't so sensitive but other than that they are really nice.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I love these traps. I hate seeing the mouse, and cleaning guts up is not my thing. I put peanut butter in the bait compartment, and the mice go for them every time.
Another pro for animal owners: no danger from poison and no worrying about them getting a paw/nose/whisker caught in a painful snap trap.
Jennifer M.
Columbus, GA
This product worked great for me and my fiancée. I don't do bugs or rodents so this product was a winner for me. My next door neighbors were moving which caused them to scurry under my house and some in the walls. This product in conjunction with some other products got rid of them all.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
I was horrified when I found out me had mice so it was nice when we found this product. The mouse was caught quickly & I didn't have to deal with looking at the dead body.
Ann G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This worked. I always feel bad killing the mice. I love next to a field so I have little choice. I don't have to see the poor things and this gets them out of my house.
Beverly N.
These definitely keep the mice out of the garage! I feel bad about killing the mice, but they have to go! Good buy for the money.
Daniblue S.
Maple Falls, WA
Little mouse eyes lookin back at you- not a big fan. I love this!! no more having to unhook the body, and touch is so much.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
It took a while to catch The mouse In Our House, But It Was so nice not to have to see the dead mouse or have to touch it.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC
I had to leave mine for a day or 2 before getting any luck but when baited with peanut butter and fresh toast crumbs they've worked for us eventually. It would be good if they had a beep or blinking light when caught as seeing whether it's still empty or not without disturbing it can be difficult. however I guess that would add extra cost so I'm quite happy with it as is
Courtney M.
Great product if you have pets that like to be nosey. And you don't have to look at or touch the mouse. only down side is i think the mice/rats suffer more.