BY D-CON

d-Con® Mouse-Prufe II Bait Wedge.
Kills mice.
Mata Ratones. see more...

• "It works great and very easy clean up." in 2 reviews
  • "2 problems for me are, I have to make sure it's where my animals & toddler cannot get to it." in 1 review
Judith B.
I like this product, I do have to be careful where I place it as it is toxic to more than mice. I place 2 or 3 in my basement every fall, as that seems to be the only time these intruders try to make a home in my home. I have 3 dogs but they never go in the basement. I would not recommend using this product around pets or children. But it works great for me
Valerie C.
This poison works well! 2 problems for me are, I have to make sure it's where my animals & toddler cannot get to it. And when the move eat it & die somewhere in the house, it smells horrible!!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We use this for under the trailer at the beach. It works great and very easy clean up. I don't touch them but my boyfriend only buys D-con. He says it works the best.
Dawn B.
This is a good product for families with no kids, no pets. If you have kids or pets please try to find something else as this is poison.
Tara M.
Surprise , AZ
These never really worked when trying to catch mice in our house. Finally had to go back to old fashioned mouse traps and a cat.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Works like it is supposed to. I like that it does not smell up the area that it is in. The DeCon is a product that I will repurchase.