BY D-CON

d-Con® All-Set™ Pre-baited Non-Poisonous Snap Traps.
Solves mouse problems fast. Kills mice.
Guaranteed* to kill. see more...

angela p.
Shamokin, PA
We just bought and used these last month they worked very well we had a mouse chewing in our kitchen behind the counter, he don't do that any more. easy to use and store out of reach of other animals and children
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
So gross, but they work! Be sure to put them out of hearing range, because you do not want to hear the snap and any squeaks that might happen when they get triggered!
Brittany P.
Millwood, KY
I am terrified of mice. When I started seeing mice in my house I freaked out and went to the store and bought traps. These to be exact. THESE NEVER CAUGHT THE MICE!
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
There were recommended to me after a mouse took up residency in my house. Luckily for both of us, the mouse vacated on its own, but these were cheap and easy to use.
Evelynn D.
Easy to set up and its great that they are re usable. I like that they aren't glue and don't have poison. The only con is that sometimes they set off on their own.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
These work well I guess. I don't even like to think about it, so nasty either way. But, my husband is the one who deals with it. WE had these at a duplex now that we have our house we don't have any problems in this area. We do need to get another cat.
Melony L.
We buy these to put in our garage and shed in the winter . Theye really work well, and help to rid those nasty mice of where you don't want them.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
Great product, been around a long time and very affordable price. You can get these at a dollar store, drug store and mass retailers and more.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Lol they work really good lol just don't get ur fingers or feet in the way... The only thing is I don't like to pick it up after its cought
Brittany B.
Yulee, FL
These really work when the mouse walks into it. But they can be very dangerous if you have a small child or you get your finger in it.