BY CYTOSPORT

Muscle Milk RTD Vanilla Creme. Contains No Milk. Includes Milk Proteins. Protein Nutrition Shake. Lactose Free. High Protein. Ingredients Water Calcium and Sodium Caseinate Milk Protein Isolate less than 1 % of Canola Oil Sunflower Oil Maltodextrin Crystalline Fructose Dipotassium Phosphate Cellulose Gel and Gum Whey Protein Concentrate Magnesium Phosphate Soy Lecithin Natural and Artificial Flavors. see more...

• Does this product have vitamin b6 and vitamin b12 in it? 2 Answers
Alison O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Definitely the best flavor by muscle milk, but still not anything special. The taste is something you have to get used to -it have a VERY strong protein taste. Also, it leaves this rancid taste in your mouth once you've finished drinking it. Same with the chocolate flavor, there are other brands that make a much better protein drink.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
As a D1 athlete, I had to drink these daily. Ironically, this is how I found out I was allergic to casein, but anyway - they're very high in calories and protein, but the taste is a bit different to get used to. They're easy to drink on the go, and if you're an athlete, they help replenish and grow after a very tough workout.
Kitty K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is the best flavor that muscle milk has. Their protein is ok but it isn't my favorite. They all have a distinct flavor to them that is a little odd. I don't know what it is. I like the amount of protein these have though, the flavor is just off for me. And they can get a little expensive.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The taste was way too sweet. Many other ready to drink protein shakes that have a better flavor. Not dairy free, which is unfortunate. Price average. Easy to find in stores though. Not the worst thing I've ever tasted but probably won't buy again.
Hannah G.
I like that these shakes contain so much protein, they really do fill you up. They do have a pretty strong taste, but not anything that I didn't like. The come in a variety of flavors, which I really appreciate! Perfect for post-workout fuels.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to buy these in the past when I first started working out but after learning the amount of sugar it has i would not go back to this kind its better to make your own with the powder but its good for when your on the go.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love muscle milk! but unfortunately I had to stop drinking/using it because it is banned in the NCAA because of some ingredients. IU haven't had it in a while, but it really worked and tastes so so good!!
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I love Muscle Milk! Easy to find anywhere, good price, good nutrition facts and delicioussss flavor - in my opinion is the best one in the category.
Britni H.
Universal Cty, TX
I started off with these but as a woman trying to lose weight they just didn't seem worth it. They need more flavors in the ready to go packages
Leann C.
Beaumont, CA
I love this protein. I would say chocolate is the best but vanilla will do in a pinch. its pretty affordable and for the price totally worth it.
Lindsey G.
Escondido, CA
Does this product have vitamin b6 and vitamin b12 in it?