Cytosport - Muscle Milk RTD Protein Nutrition Shake Chocolate - 14 oz. uploaded by Emelie G.Cytosport - Muscle Milk RTD Protein Nutrition Shake Chocolate - 14 oz. uploaded by Stephanie D.Cytosport - Muscle Milk RTD Protein Nutrition Shake Chocolate - 14 oz. uploaded by Amy P.

BY CYTOSPORT

Cytosport Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes healthy sustained energy, lean muscle growth, and recovery from exercise with a milkshake like taste. Muscle Milk provides a precise blend of 25 grams of premium protein, healthy fats, good carbohydrates, and 20 vitamins & minerals in a lactose-free, gluten-free formula. Features: Premium Proteins: 25g of premium proteins for sustained energy including, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, and Whey. Functional Fats: Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are more likely metabolized for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Monounsaturated fats provide Essential Fatty Acids. Milk Ready-to-Drink is an ideal nutritional choice whether you are a performance athlete, on a diet, or simply desire to maintain lean muscle mass. Benefits: Lactose Free Gluten Free Amazing Taste! Aspartame FreeMuscle Milk may is perfect after workouts, as a convenient meal replacement option, or a protein-enhanced snack between meals. see more...

• What's your favourite flavor?!2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? I like vanilla =]8 Answers
  • Is this drink tout caloric and too sweet tout serve as a ...1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Love this stuff!! It’s great for post workout or in my case I use it as a meal replacement. Usually in the am. I am usually not a big breakfast eater and if I am I eat very unhealthy this is great low in calories low carbs and loads of protein. Takes good too. I put it over ice
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product to gain some muscle mass, since I am very skinny, in correlation to going to the gym everyday. It tastes great and contains a great amount of protein.
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It surprisingly doesn’t taste bad and it really helped me with my hunger problems. I like eating and I don’t want to eat a lot on a daily basis, so this helped me curb my cravings.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what I drink after every workout! It’s delicious and packed with protein! Compared to other protein drinks it’s a steal. I can definitely tell that my body is getting the protein that it needs (I’m not much of a meat eater, so, in spite of my best efforts, I often don’t get enough protein). Two thumbs up!
Mia M.
Sacramento
Very delicious taste, lots of protein and not bad on calories! Great way to keep a healthy diet with still getting enough intake of protein without an overwhelming amount of effort!
Nichole H.
Buda , TX
This by itself tastes amazing! Another great trick is if you put some of it in your coffee, or even a protein shake in the morning it adds that rich chocolate taste! It also doesn't leave that grainey prptein taste after you're done.
Paola M.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had gastric sleeve recently which requires me to take protein. And this chocolate flavor is the best! Very chocolatey and doesn’t taste too much like vitamins. Has tons of protein and taste great
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently started working out and eating better after not doing any exercises or physical activity for close to two years! My muscles were screaming after the first few days and I was exhausted. Muscle Milk helped me get back into the groove of things, and eased my soreness and tiredness!
Korey P.
I find myself enjoying my workout even more when I know that I have one of these waiting for me at the end. The sugar content is a little on the higher side, which is why I limit myself to occasional use. I think this is the best tasting protein shake out there. All of the flavors are delicious, but the chocolate is my favorite. They're not chalky, unlike a majority of the brands out there.
marolyn c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another one of my favorite protein shakes! And it has lots of vitamins and minerals in it ! It’s a great recovery drink ! I would totally drink this again! I am overall satisfied with this product! I would highly recommend it for after work outs or for anytime of the day!
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite flavor? I like vanilla =]
Kayla B.
Nampa, ID
I have been interested in this product. Does it have the gross protein flavor?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
I always see this Muscle Milk everywhere and I'm never sure if I should try it or not. What does everyone think about it and does it work?
Ashley W.
How does it taste in comparison to regular old chocolate milk?
Jeremy S.
Albany, MO
Ive been thinking of trying this product but i am lactose intolerant does this product have the lactose removed?