BY CYTOSPORT #77 in Nutritional Drinks

Youre an athlete and know that shakes can provide a lot of good nutrients that you are looking for, but what if you are sensitive to gluten too? On top of that, youre busy. You want to spend your time physically working out, not in the kitchen making shakes. Muscle Milk Ready to Drink High protein shake could be the answer for you. Great Tasting ProteinYou know you need protein to fuel your intense workouts, but perhaps some of the bars or other mixes have tasted fake, chalky or gritty. Muscle Milk Ready to Drink High Protein Shake is made to taste like a milkshake. Youre more likely to consume nutrition, as you should if it is actually pleasing to the palate. Being low on time is no excuse any more with this easy to transport option. This will feel like more of a treat than a nutritional supplement. Quality Protein, No FillersWhat you get in a Muscle Milk Ready to Drink High Protein Shake is way more than your average fast food shake! Youre only getting the nutrients and supplemental nutrition that will actually benefit your body. You want to get lean muscle growth, not just muscle surrounded by fat. Muscle Milk Ready to Drink only gives you what you need. Aspartame is a sweetener that is being added more and more to bottled drinks and shakes. Unfortunately, many people have also developed allergies and an intolerance to this ingredient. Fortunately Muscle Milk High Protein Shake doesnt contain that either! First, you get 25 grams of protein. Protein is essential to the building and repair of muscles and its also one of the few things that your body doesnt store unlike glucose and carbohydrates. The whey and milk protein isolate are fast acting and will immediately start see more...

courtney s.
courtney s.
N Ft Myers, FL
My boyfriend loves loves to drink these he drinks probably one or two a day we are always have to get more of them!
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love the flavor.
the after taste is the only thing holding me back.
Good for bariactric patients
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
This flavor of muscle milk was absolutely disgusting!  The flavor was so fake and so disappointing.  I recently had weight loss surgery and could barely choke down half of fit before i threw it away.  Absolutely terrible and I would never recommend or buy this one again.  YUCK!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Rainier, WA
Absolutely my favorite flavor of Muscle Milk. I have a case in my car for after gym use everyday. It is good at room temperature or cold. Smooth flavor, no chunks like a lot of protein drinks. Not gritty at all. I have to hide them from my kids because they love the flavor.
stefani p.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
Love these drinks in the morning time, seems like they give me a extra kick to get the day started. If i had one everyday to wake up too, i would just love it!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South Hadley, MA
This is definitely a great sense of protein the flavor is not my thing Kinda reminds me of laffy taffy but the results are there
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Wood River, IL
My mom got me started on the love for these. I usually start to drink them in the middle of winter for when I start really working out in the spring and summer.