BY CYTOSPORT #15 in Protein Shakes

Burn Fat!  Don t Store it!   No Trans Fatty Acids Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Zero Lactose Micellar Proteins - Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids™ - "Designer" Fats Promote Leanness Growth Peptides - Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete A-B Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbamins - Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin - Increases Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine - Support Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat.... Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal.  The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat!  The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides , the predigested "fast burning fats", are more likely burned for muscle energy a see more...

• I currently use shakeology and want to know how this comp...1 Answers
  • Would this be a great product to use before you start you...1 Answers
  • Will this help me gain weight? 1 Answers
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Personally the vanilla tastes better in my opinion. It's great after a work-out and my friend and I usually hit a bottle after a hard work-out. 25g of protien and 2g of net carbs and that's pretty legit for a health drink. Try a bottle after your next work-out!
Joe G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is my favorite on the go protein shake. Mostly all of the flavors are good but my favorite would have to be the banana creme. It's got a very good amount of protein (25g in a 14oz bottle) and only 160 calories which is good if you're dieting. And it also has 0 sugar which is also a plus.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
I loved the flavor of this protein mix as it wasn't too overpowering. I also loved the smoothness of it when I made a shake with it, not chalky like others. It's packed full of protein and was recommended by my nutritionist as a supplement for every day use. I either drink it as a meal or in between meals.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
It tasted good, did a fine job of representing what it intended to represent and it has got a whopping amount of protein. With that, it's a nice substitute/alternative for the endless protein bars that I've eaten. Not only that but my son is able to drink these he has a protein deficiency and his doctor recommended these once a day he loves them as well.
Heather M.
I do not know what it is about these but I hate the taste, I cannot put my finger on it but they taste almost salty. I have had so many other Nutritional shakes that taste way better but do the same thing. I do not like the texture and consistency of these either. Very watery and just GROSS. I don't understand the hype.
Ashley W.
First of all, I love Muscle Mile. Secondly, if you make anything in the flavor cookies and cream, it's an instant win. To top it off, they put it in a multi-pack? Stop it!! I must be dreaming or dead....
Logan R.
Bethpage
Great drink !!! I love it because it just gives you that extra boost that you need when you are done working out and maybe you you have to do something it just gives you that extra boost!!!! I strongly encourage people to try this shake it's life changing!!!!
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
I first tried Muscle Milk through a free sample from my school. I decided to play it safe and to get the chocolate flavored. After my first sip it was good but it had left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. I suppose I could give Muscle Milk another try but I would most likely choose a different flavor.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
I like drinking these after a good work out. I think they taste better when there cold, but they do have an after taste. I like these when your in a rush you don't have to wait and make them or when you just don't have a place to hold your bottle you can just throw it away when your done.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
I just love the taste of these, particularly the chocolate. It might not be for everyone though since it is a distinctive taste. Only problem is they're pretty pricey. But I do like to use them as meal replacements every now and then, since they do provide usable energy and lots of protein.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
What is your favorite flavor?
Vanessa S.
Do you prefer the individual packaging or the large container to make your own?
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
Has anyone had fitness results from drinking this prior to or following a workout?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Could you use as a meal supplement?
Kendra B.
Would this be a great product to use before you start your workout? How does it help?