BY CYTOSPORT

Burn Fat!  Don t Store it!   No Trans Fatty Acids Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Zero Lactose Micellar Proteins - Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids™ - "Designer" Fats Promote Leanness Growth Peptides - Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete A-B Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbamins - Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin - Increases Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine - Support Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat.... Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal.  The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat!  The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides , the predigested "fast burning fats", are more likely burned for muscle energy a see more...

• I currently use shakeology and want to know how this compares to ...1 Answers
  • Would this be a great product to use before you start your workou...1 Answers
  • Will this help me gain weight? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joe G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is my favorite on the go protein shake. Mostly all of the flavors are good but my favorite would have to be the banana creme. It's got a very good amount of protein (25g in a 14oz bottle) and only 160 calories which is good if you're dieting. And it also has 0 sugar which is also a plus.
Logan R.
Bethpage
Great drink !!! I love it because it just gives you that extra boost that you need when you are done working out and maybe you you have to do something it just gives you that extra boost!!!! I strongly encourage people to try this shake it's life changing!!!!
lindsay F.
Foodie Expert
I love these shakes they taste great, I love the vanilla. They don't make my stomach upset, they help with my workout and help me recover fast
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
I like to drink this as a meal replacement on occasion. It fills me up and I'm satisfied till the next meal. Love it :)
Dreaaa
I recently purchased this product, I bought the vanilla. My honest opinion it tasted so nasty I could not drink it.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
It works but it tastes nasty. I prefer making a smoothie with protein powder to this
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
Foodie Expert
This brand has a lot of flavors which is great and i actually drink it almost every time i work out. Its a great post work out drink and makes you feel great
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
I think they taste pretty good (Ive only tried chocolate) but they do have a bit of an aftertaste.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
The flavor of this was pretty disappointing. Kinda had an artificial sweetener flavor. Even more disappointing is that I'm stuck with 3 more.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
These taste like strawberry flavored milk.. accept not the good kind. I'll drink them if they're my only option, but there not the first thing I reach for.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
What is your favorite flavor?
Vanessa S.
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer the individual packaging or the large container to make your own?
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
Has anyone had fitness results from drinking this prior to or following a workout?
Karen H.
Foodie Expert
I currently use shakeology and want to know how this compares to what I am currently using? Can anyone offer a comparison?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Could you use as a meal supplement?