CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder, Vanilla Creme, 4.96 lbs uploaded by Birnalisis C.

BY CYTOSPORT #9 in Weight Management

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Micellar Proteins Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids Designer Fats promote leanness Growth Peptides Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbumins Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin Increase Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine Supports Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat. Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides, the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of human milk and muscle milk lipids are MCTs. Long-chain see more...

• Will I get lean and slim and muscles if I drink this? 3 Answers
  • I'm gonna be honest...i weigh around 230, if I am trying ...2 Answers
  • Can you use this to help lose weight too or just bulk up?...1 Answers
KHADIJAH M.
Honestly, I wasn't really looking to gain muscle in the first place, I was trying it as just a protein drink to get my protein status up without eating foods like bread for example more than I already was. But, because I workout I did feel not necessarily seen a muscle gain. Also, I noticed a positive shift in my energy level. However, if your not up for a sweet taste this isn't for you because no matter the flavor it can be extremely sweet. But, if your eating too many sweets and your trying to cut back this would be a great replacement. I bought mine at my local Walmart!
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
I had a lot of trouble gaining weight as you can see in my cover photo I was weighing only about 109 lbs, I wanted to make a change and so it started I started going to the gym a lot and i wasn’t seeing much progress as quick as I wanted. So i started to incorporate protein to my diet. And that’s when I started seeing a difference I definitely recommend the use of some type of protein if you are having trouble gaining mass. Also eat a lot more carbs and it’s sometimes easier to eat better by tracking your carbs!
Chara B.
I put a dash of this protein powder in my morning coffee. Not only does it add creaminess to one of my favorite beverages, it also curbs my appetite so I can get my morning workout it! I also add a dash of the strawberry powder to my morning smoothie to have a similar effect.
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really wished i could say great things about this protein powder because it’s such a great price for how many servings you get but the taste is WAY too sweet. It’s so overpowering that even when it’s mixed with only peanut butter and unsweetened almond milk, it’s STILL too sweet
Naomi V.
Portland, OR
No thank you! I definitely regret purchasing the large bag from Costco, but I'm stuck with using this until I'm all out.

I've honestly never hated a protein powder more, I seriously cringe and have to prepare myself before I drink this after a workout. It tastes completely artificial and too sugary.

Yes, it does its job, but I will not repurchase or recommend to anyone. There are SO many different protein powders out on the market that not only taste better but are even better for your body. Blech.
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
I used this brand of protein powder before, but switched to the whey protein body fortress brand which I found to taste better. It comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and peanut butter. It's only $17 at Wal-Mart and lasts longer than the muscle milk protein powder.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use this protein powder in smoothies. It mixes very well and adds a creamy texture. Not gritty at all. Price is about the same as other protein powders. This protein powder can be found at most drug stores.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this for daily use after workouts and of course to increase protein intake. You get a decent amount of protein for the price and the taste is decent compared to other vanilla powders I've tried. There are 32 grams per two scoops which is a great amount for one shake. I will repurchase in the future.
Liz S.
So for taste I would give it 5 stars but for quality I would get it 3. This is not the best protein on the market but it's a quick solution. I use it for protein pancakes or I'll drink it if I'm out of my other protein.
Molly A.
Laurel, MD
This isn't the best protein powder that I've ever had but it's definitely tolerable and a lot better than others. It's a bit too sweet for me. The vanilla flavor is okay though and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste like many brands. You get a ton of servings for the price though.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste of this product?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Will I get lean and slim and muscles if I drink this?
Maria  G.
Kerman, CA
I workout consistently but I have never tried a protein. Are they as beneficial as people say?
MaKenzie K.
Parkersburg
I'm gonna be honest...i weigh around 230, if I am trying to lose weight and be 140 in muscle, would this help?
Joni P.
How is the flavor on this? Is it a good flavor for fruit-heavy smoothies?

back