BY CYTOSPORT

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Protein Building Athletes From The Inside Out Taste Satisfaction Guaranteed Strawberries N Creme br Naturally and Artificially Flavored Dynamic, New, And Informative Label. br Same Genuine Muscle Milk. *Manufactured Free of Banned Substances In A NSF GMP For Sport Registered Facility 32g Lean Protein 2 Lactose Free 3 20 Vitamins Minerals Since we founded CytoSportTM in 1998, we ve been dedicated to working br with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced br products for active lifestyles and serious athletes supporting performance br when it matters. br Over the years, we ve expanded to create a comprehensive line that encompasses br the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our br products are among the very few that are subjected to third party independent br testing see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Woodstock, GA
Muscle Milk is a great substitute for a meal, and is very filling, and nutritionally satisfying. My family enjoys this protein powder on a regular basis as a meal replacement or after a workout. I really recommend everyone try this because Muscle Milk makes some quality products.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Yuck. I'm sure it works how it says it's supposed to, but I couldn't stomach the taste long enough to even give it a chance. It felt like I was swallowing melted chalk. I know a lot of people that love it and buy it consistently though!
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I really like this flavor and the chocolate one!I like to make milkshakes with these but you def need to blend it really good in the blender cus it can be a bit lumpy
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
Love this protein! its great! i love to drink it after the gym! i definitely prefer the already made protein shakes but this is great too!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Muscle milk is one of my go to protein powders. Good amount of protein to calorie ratio. A lot of protein powders hurt my stomach but I seem to do fine with this one. Good price. Flavor is yummy.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
This protein powder is just ok compared to other ones I have. I picked it up last minute at the store because I ran out of my other one, but I don't think I will buy again. It had worse macros than the one I have now, and did not taste as good. I still liked it, just not as much as my current one. I made shakes, cakes & ice cream using this. It's very versatile.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I like the taste of it and it definitely covered my hunger. I do prefer having the bottle formed ready on hand cause sometimes I'm just lazy to make it myself. I would drink it before my workout especially in the morning to give me that bit of boost to get me through.
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Emily H.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
This stuff is nasty!! I just can't stomach it! It makes me feel terrible and doesn't help workout performance. Sorry but, zero stars from me.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Fitspiration Expert
It's rare to find a strawberry flavor anything that isn't overwhelmingly "fake strawberry" flavor. This is so yummy to me and subtle, and the shakes don't come out this scary pink.