CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder, Chocolate Milk, 4.96 lbs uploaded by Faith S.

BY CYTOSPORT

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Micellar Proteins Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids Designer Fats promote leanness Growth Peptides Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbumins Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin Increase Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine Supports Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat. Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides, the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of human milk and muscle milk lipids are MCTs. Long-chain see more...

• Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Pr...10 Answers
  • "GNC typically has a pretty good sale. " in 1 review
  • "Muscle milk is muscle milk this tastes all right and I would drink it if I have to after I work out with the weights. " in 1 review
  • "This CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder taste really good to me and yeah its a little pricey but it does the job " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with almond milk or water." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of the better protein powder. Muscle milk like this or already made tastes the same qand is great for a workout.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
This stuff works good but taste horrible and I prefer the liquid verses powder i don't really recommend these product
Mary D.
Love chocolate and it is a great source of protein. It guarantees what it says. Definitely something you should try.
Ericka C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Christie R.
Great product with a good taste. I prefer the ready made liquid over the powder but it's a little more expensive.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I love the flavor of this protein powder. It used to be my go-to powder (until Quest came out with theirs).
Olivia B.
I've used this protein for almost 2 years. I love the taste and I've noticed a difference using the product
Medie X.
I love this stuff! It tastes amazing and help gives me a boost of energy that last the whole entire day!
Allie L.
Port Matilda, PA
Tasted good for protein powder. High in carbohydrates. Would recommend muscle milk brand protein powder
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Protein powder shake?
Maddy W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving chocolate milk but would rather have a healthier option.

Kohl's