CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder, Chocolate Milk, 4.96 lbs uploaded by Faith S.

BY CYTOSPORT

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Micellar Proteins Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids Designer Fats promote leanness Growth Peptides Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbumins Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin Increase Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine Supports Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat. Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides, the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of human milk and muscle milk lipids are MCTs. Long-chain see more...

• Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving chocolat...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Protein po...10 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
  • "This CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder taste really good to me and yeah its a little pricey but it does the job " in 1 review
  • "GNC typically has a pretty good sale. " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with almond milk or water." in 1 review
  • "Muscle milk is muscle milk this tastes all right and I would drink it if I have to after I work out with the weights. " in 1 review
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. He usually hates the taste of protein but he loves the taste of this. Totally worth every penny.
Jazzmin R.
The taste of the powder is okay, and it mixes well even if you just use a shaker bottle. There are other proteins that have better nutrition value however
Ashlee B.
One of my favorite protein shake mixes! Tastes great, and the texture is not gritty or chalkie. Its also great mixed with peanut butter or frozen bananas
Alex N.
South Milwaukee, WI
I use this product for a combination of taste, effectiveness, and price. As mentioned before it actually tastes very good unlike many protein products.
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love all of the flavors that Muscle Milk offers. The amount of protein in each portion is great. It is on the more expensive side, but worth it.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Works great on giving me the energy I need and the protein as well. My husband enjoys drinking these before his long work day. Tastes great.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY
My last resort protein when I'm out. Not a bad thing! I usually use all natural so this is my back up. Good flavor, very filling.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
This is one of the better protein powder. Muscle milk like this or already made tastes the same qand is great for a workout.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
This stuff works good but taste horrible and I prefer the liquid verses powder i don't really recommend these product
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Protein powder shake?
Maddy W.
Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving chocolate milk but would rather have a healthier option.